5.0 out of 5 stars These towels feel great in your hands
These towels feel great in your hands, they are soft enough to clean dishes, glasses, and non-stick cookware, but textured enough to safely clean stuck-on messes from counters and cook tops without the need for more abrasive scrubbing pads. I also liked the way they shined up stainless steel appliances and scrubbed the kitchen sink.
Published 6 months ago by AJM

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin and Flimsy
These flour-sack towels, are very thin--you can almost see through them--and smaller than standard dish towels. They are also less absorbent than most flour sack-style towels, making them only even semi-useful as dish towels at all. They are most definitely NOT "super absorbent" as they are currently listed in the item title.

They're also fairly rough, with a...
Published 5 months ago by SW

5.0 out of 5 stars These towels feel great in your hands, July 17, 2014
AJM (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Dish Towels with Vintage Design, Super Absorbent 100% Natural Cotton Kitchen Towels (Size: 25.5"x15.5") - 6 Pack Dish Towel Set - White with Green Stripe (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Towels, July 18, 2014
Aaron R (Denver, CO, US) - See all my reviews
Been a great towel and something I'm very happy with. We bought all three colors to have the extra character in our kitchen but we really do love them. They absorb the water well when we're cleaning dishes, great for drying our hands or cleaning up a small mess. We'll be getting more once we need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, November 13, 2014
Terrific price on these sturdy towels. Highly recommended!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin and Flimsy, August 25, 2014

They're also fairly rough, with a very loose weave. And the final straw is that they don't wash up well, as they shrink and wrinkle, not to mention stain easily.

All in all, while these look OK when brand new, I wish I'd saved my money.

NOTE: Our purchase was via Amazon Marketplace seller Aunti Em's Kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, November 16, 2014
These dry well. Instructions said wash in cold water, but I always wash dish towels in hot. They shrunk, but still dry nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kitchen and Household towels you will every own!, July 22, 2014
I absolutely Love these towels! I use them from everything to BURP CLOTHS to BIBS to actual WASH CLOTHS to DRYING TOWELS. I love that they have a loop on one corner and you can make a super fast bib for kids..or adults in no time flat. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these and so do my family! They love them so much they are planning on buying some of their own. I have Uploaded a photo of myself using this particular color scheme as a burp cloth. They work awesome! Awesome Price as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 11, 2014
Will Beeler (PUYALLUP, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Standard, thin cloth towels. Work well. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars They do shrink and are pretty wrinkly out of the dryer, December 3, 2014
B. Jankens "Eduk8tor" (Central Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
They do shrink and are pretty wrinkly out of the dryer. But, they work well and serve my needs as a cooking towel. Functional, not for looks...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen towels with multiple functions, July 29, 2014
I absolutely love the vintage look of these towels, it is so hard to find a towel that fits my mid century modern décor.
I use them as drying towels for my vintage hand wash only dishes because they don't leave any lint behind and I sometimes use them as napkins. When not in use I keep one folded up on the back of four of my chairs, so they can be displayed when not in use. The other hangs (they all have a loop for hanging) for when I need to dry my hand and the last one is for drying dishes. So having 6 of these towels was perfect for me.
I ordered a package of all the colors (red green and blue) so I can change it up and I am never without the towels because they are in the laundry.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was worried that they wouldn't wash up well, ..., November 6, 2014
I was worried that they wouldn't wash up well, but they did! The only thing I would want is for the dish towels to be bigger in size.