5.0 out of 5 stars These towels feel great in your hands
These towels feel great in your hands, they are soft enough to clean dishes, glasses, and non-stick cookware, but textured enough to safely clean stuck-on messes from counters and cook tops without the need for more abrasive scrubbing pads. I also liked the way they shined up stainless steel appliances and scrubbed the kitchen sink.
Published 7 months ago by AJM

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin and Flimsy
These flour-sack towels, are very thin--you can almost see through them--and smaller than standard dish towels. They are also less absorbent than most flour sack-style towels, making them only even semi-useful as dish towels at all. They are most definitely NOT "super absorbent" as they are currently listed in the item title.

They're also fairly rough, with a...
Published 6 months ago by SW

5.0 out of 5 stars These towels feel great in your hands, July 17, 2014
AJM (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Towels, July 18, 2014
Aaron R (Denver, CO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Dish Towels with Vintage Design, Super Absorbent 100% Natural Cotton Kitchen Towels (Size: 25.5"x15.5") - 6 Pack Dish Towel Set - White with Blue Stripe (Kitchen)
Been a great towel and something I'm very happy with. We bought all three colors to have the extra character in our kitchen but we really do love them. They absorb the water well when we're cleaning dishes, great for drying our hands or cleaning up a small mess. We'll be getting more once we need them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin and Flimsy, August 25, 2014

They're also fairly rough, with a very loose weave. And the final straw is that they don't wash up well, as they shrink and wrinkle, not to mention stain easily.

All in all, while these look OK when brand new, I wish I'd saved my money.

NOTE: Our purchase was via Amazon Marketplace seller Aunti Em's Kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, November 16, 2014
These dry well. Instructions said wash in cold water, but I always wash dish towels in hot. They shrunk, but still dry nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kitchen Towels That look Great in the Kitchen., July 22, 2014
Length:: 0:10 Mins

I am very happy with my purchase of these towels. I first bought the green and white ones, and then I bought the other two colors this company sells. These kitchen towels are very handy in the kitchen for whatever I need them for. They are also thin, so they fit very nicely in the kitchen drawer. They come six to a pack, so the price is very reasonable for these towels. These towels are so absorbent and strong. I just love them and will continue to buy my kitchen towels here as I need them. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, November 13, 2014
Terrific price on these sturdy towels. Highly recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen towels with multiple functions, July 29, 2014
I absolutely love the vintage look of these towels, it is so hard to find a towel that fits my mid century modern décor.
I use them as drying towels for my vintage hand wash only dishes because they don't leave any lint behind and I sometimes use them as napkins. When not in use I keep one folded up on the back of four of my chairs, so they can be displayed when not in use. The other hangs (they all have a loop for hanging) for when I need to dry my hand and the last one is for drying dishes. So having 6 of these towels was perfect for me.
I ordered a package of all the colors (red green and blue) so I can change it up and I am never without the towels because they are in the laundry.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was worried that they wouldn't wash up well, ..., November 6, 2014
I was worried that they wouldn't wash up well, but they did! The only thing I would want is for the dish towels to be bigger in size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Towels are overpriced for the size which is too small to work effectively., October 19, 2014
Very dissapointed in these towels, I had looked forward to receiving these towels as I am replacing all of my kitchen towels with vintage style.
I had read the reviews, but did not actually compare the measurements of these to my current towels. After washing,
these towels are so small as to be almost unusable. The shrink to 14x23.25, this is smaller than my dinner napkins, which are 18.5 x 19.5 inches, and who would use something smaller than a dinner napkin to dry a plate?
These hardly reach both sides when trying to dry a dish.
I will keep these, because they are not worth returning, but they will be used as wipes and bar mops.
If you are looking for a towel that will be useful for drying dishes, these certainly are not the ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your $$, November 12, 2014