5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kitchen and Household towels you will every own!
Published 2 months ago by Ann Ingersoll Madison Rain

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin and Flimsy
These flour-sack towels, are very thin--you can almost see through them--and smaller than standard dish towels. They are also less absorbent than most flour sack-style towels, making them only even semi-useful as dish towels at all. They are most definitely NOT "super absorbent" as they are currently listed in the item title.

They're also fairly rough, with a...
Published 28 days ago by S. WIlliams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kitchen and Household towels you will every own!, July 22, 2014
I absolutely Love these towels! I use them from everything to BURP CLOTHS to BIBS to actual WASH CLOTHS to DRYING TOWELS. I love that they have a loop on one corner and you can make a super fast bib for kids..or adults in no time flat. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these and so do my family! They love them so much they are planning on buying some of their own. I have Uploaded a photo of myself using this particular color scheme as a burp cloth. They work awesome! Awesome Price as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars These towels feel great in your hands, July 17, 2014
AJM (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
These towels feel great in your hands, they are soft enough to clean dishes, glasses, and non-stick cookware, but textured enough to safely clean stuck-on messes from counters and cook tops without the need for more abrasive scrubbing pads. I also liked the way they shined up stainless steel appliances and scrubbed the kitchen sink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Towels, July 18, 2014
A Rich (Denver, CO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Dish Towels with Vintage Design, Super Absorbent 100% Natural Cotton Kitchen Towels (Size: 25.5"x15.5") - 6 Pack Dish Towel Set - White with Blue Stripe (Kitchen)
Been a great towel and something I'm very happy with. We bought all three colors to have the extra character in our kitchen but we really do love them. They absorb the water well when we're cleaning dishes, great for drying our hands or cleaning up a small mess. We'll be getting more once we need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen towels with multiple functions, July 29, 2014
I absolutely love the vintage look of these towels, it is so hard to find a towel that fits my mid century modern décor.
I use them as drying towels for my vintage hand wash only dishes because they don't leave any lint behind and I sometimes use them as napkins. When not in use I keep one folded up on the back of four of my chairs, so they can be displayed when not in use. The other hangs (they all have a loop for hanging) for when I need to dry my hand and the last one is for drying dishes. So having 6 of these towels was perfect for me.
I ordered a package of all the colors (red green and blue) so I can change it up and I am never without the towels because they are in the laundry.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have in your kitchen for everyday use, July 18, 2014
We've gone through so many towels in the kitchen and finally got these. I must say, they are durable and great quality. Perfect for everyday use - drying dishes, wiping down counters and kitchen table. Great product for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kitchen Towels That look Great in the Kitchen., July 22, 2014
Length:: 0:10 Mins

I am very happy with my purchase of these towels. I first bought the green and white ones, and then I bought the other two colors this company sells. These kitchen towels are very handy in the kitchen for whatever I need them for. They are also thin, so they fit very nicely in the kitchen drawer. They come six to a pack, so the price is very reasonable for these towels. These towels are so absorbent and strong. I just love them and will continue to buy my kitchen towels here as I need them. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma's Kitchen Towel's, July 21, 2014
Grandma's Kitchen Towel's is what I am reminded of when I saw these. But they also are made the same with the 100% cotton manufacture! These will actually absorb a mess and the you can rinse and wring them out and wipe again. You Get the driest hand's with these. Whoever came up with microfiber sure waisted our time!

5.0 out of 5 stars These towels are so nice. I was a little leery buying them online, July 23, 2014
These towels are so nice. I was a little leery buying them online, but was very surprised. They wash up so well and still feel like new after many washings. I bought a set for my son and daughter in law and they love them too! Very happy with this purchase!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these towels., August 13, 2014
I love these towels. I use them to dry my dishes in the kitchen, these are definitely super absorbent & very large size make them so convenient to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, great quality, multi-use potential!, September 11, 2014
These kitchen towels are very nice. They do shrink a bit upon first wash, but they're COTTON, so that is to be expected! They start large enough that the expected shrink still leaves them with PLENTY of size. I've had these in use now for about 6 weeks, regular use. I end up washing them at least twice a week in very hot water because I use them for hand towels, for drying clean dishes, for washrags, for sponges... you name it, I end up grabbing one! Lately I caught myself using one as a pot holder!

Excellent price-- good towels, the kind you NEVER throw out because they last so long and are so durable and easy to wash!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›