Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 21, 2013
Just a couple of complaints and they are very minor, so I will get that out of the way first. The storage bag could have been made a tad larger, not a big deal really and the power cord is too stiff. Neither of these warrant my knocking off a star however and would not stop me from buying this item again.

The blender appears to be well made and of good quality. I am expecting it to last longer than the cheaper blenders I had looked at. It has ample power with most of our use on the 1st and 2nd speeds, only occasionally needing to set it on 3. We have mostly used it to make chocolate malts and for gravy with the whisk attachment. The gravy comes out very creamy and with no lumps. The chopper attachment also works well. Veggies such as onions chop up nicely.

My wife had been hinting for a while that she would like to have an immersion blender and her eyes really lit up on Christmas when she opened this and saw the KitchenAid name.

I know that seller reviews are generally frowned upon here when writing a product review, but I have to give kudos to J&R Music and Computer World for their outstanding service. With just over a week until Christmas, I had given up on finding a quality blender locally in my small town, so turned to the internet. I ordered this on a Saturday and J&R had it shipped the next day. It arrived with a couple of days to spare before Christmas.
on April 11, 2013
This immersion blender is great. It's easy to switch between attachments. It isn't heavy and clunky like some other models I have seen, but it can still blend frozen drinks with ice and frozen fruits. I use it almost every day to make smoothies, which is a lot easier then pulling out the stationary blender and haven't had a single complaint. I have also used it for pureeing soups and veggies as well as using the chopping attachment to make salsa. Only con: the bag is useless as only the motor and blade assembly or whisk will fit in it together. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an immersion blender.
on December 20, 2012
The unit arrived fine and on time. It is lite and easy to hold even with power cord. It spins the attachments. The bag is some designer's idea and is not meant for regular use. While a long time KitchenAid customer, I did not find the value in the package. I would have rather paid less and done without the bag, mixing cup and sud o-mini food processor.
on October 4, 2012
I purchased this immersion blender as a birthday gift for my daughter because I have one myself and love it. Great tool for a busy kitchen.
on November 13, 2013
Wonderful kitchen tool. Everyone should have one if you like to make soup and does any kind of blending. Love it. Works great, easy to clean and assemble different parts.
on February 22, 2013
Love my new KitchenAid hand blender. The three speeds are a godsend. It's light and easy to handle, yet powerful enough to power through whatever you want to throw at it.
on February 19, 2013
We chose this model based on Cook's Illustrated recommendation. It works great and is excellent for making one-pot soups and not having a lot of extra stuff (food processors, blenders etc) to clean up afterwards. Easy to use and stores nicely in its own storage bag.
on December 29, 2012
Great product, works great, easy to use. Comes with more accessories than I realized. I have absolutely no complaints about it.
on February 18, 2015
Love this. Very handy and easy to use. I got it to replace my hand mixer and it's done a fine job.
on June 25, 2015
Product is exactly as described, great price, and arrived on time. Very pleased!