KitchenAid 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High carbon stainless steel blades
- Full tang construction
- Perfectly balanced and weighted
- Razor sharp cutting edge
- Comfortable Grip with fully contoured handles
Top Customer Reviews
- I really like the "feel" of these knives; the handles are comfortable.
- Non-serrated blades are nice.
- Obviously fixable, but they're not terribly sharp.
- I've already seen a couple small rust spots developing (had them less than 2 months) even though I always hand-wash them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have found these knifes to be economical and very easy to sharpen with about 5 or 6 strokes of my steel. They are well constructed and have a good wht. Read morePublished on March 29, 2007 by jcham
Was looking for a relatively inexpensive set of steak knives, but did not want any with serrated edges that would tear the meat. Read morePublished on February 9, 2007 by A. Wilden