5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE FREE FEET
Called kitchenaid. They dont have these feet anymore and dont expect any. Dont waste your time on the phone. I called toay
Published 4 months ago by M. Rogge

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy these!
Never buy replacement feet for your KitchenAid stand mixer. Call KitchenAid customer service, the number for which is available on the KA website, and they will mail you as many complimentary rubber feet as your heart desires, free shipping as well.
Published on August 18, 2009 by Josh S.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy these!, August 18, 2009
Josh S. (New York, NY) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars You can get these free from Kitchenaid, April 5, 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid mixer rubber foot. (Kitchen)
Call KitchenAid with your model and serial number, and they will send you as many as you need for no charge, free shipping. I just got off the phone, and they offered them for free when I told them that my feet had collapsed/fallen off, I didn't even have to ask for free replacements. No reason to pay anything when the company is standing behind its product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Free from Kitchenaid, February 22, 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid mixer rubber foot. (Kitchen)
Agreed with earlier reviewer - you can get these free from KitchenAid/Whirlpool. I just called their customer service toll free phone number, and they asked for my stand mixer's model and serial number, and immediately offered to send a replacement set of 5 for free... and I only needed one!

3.0 out of 5 stars No longer available from Kitchenaid, January 31, 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid mixer rubber foot. (Kitchen)
I chatted with Kitchenaid they said my model was too old (1962-1969) The feet weren't available any more. I'm going to order this item. If it fit I'll update my review.
Updated 2-4-2013: The foot fits my K45 stand mixer. The item is for one foot.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong wording, December 28, 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid mixer rubber foot. (Kitchen)
The caption on the picture said 5 rubber foot. You only get one for the price. What a rip off

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE FREE FEET, May 12, 2014
This review is from: KitchenAid mixer rubber foot. (Kitchen)

2.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid will NO LONGER send FREE Replacement FEET to you, February 25, 2014
This review is from: KitchenAid mixer rubber foot. (Kitchen)
My mixer's feet have deteriorated. I saw on the Amazon site that someone said you should not purchase them from here, but rather call KitchenAid for free replacements. DON'T! I waited for almost 1/2 hour on the Kitchen Aid customer service line only to find out that they do not stock these items anymore, and they referred me to a supplier who I could order them from ….at a higher cost. The cost on that suppliers site was $3.99 per foot instead of the $2.99 here at Amazon. Save yourself the trouble and get them here.

3.0 out of 5 stars Free feet from Kitchen-Aid? NOT Necessarily., May 1, 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid mixer rubber foot. (Kitchen)
Kitchen-aid does not have replacement feet for the older mixer like mine which is a K45. The rep that I spoke to said that the older models have an old style motor and they don't have parts for it. Although new the attachments will work like the beaters and pasta presses etc---. I will have to buy the feet here from a third party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid Rubber Foot, June 30, 2009
George Walter Tedder III "retired-chef" (Gainesville, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KitchenAid mixer rubber foot. (Kitchen)
WOW...you just don't realize how important these little buggers are until one goes missing. Stopped the wobble of the mixer. I have a couple of extras now...just in case

3.0 out of 5 stars No longer offered by KitchenAid direct., April 14, 2014
R. Widebrook (Menlo Park, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KitchenAid mixer rubber foot. (Kitchen)
Called KitchenAid today, 4/14/14. 20 minutes later, they begged off, saying no longer available. Only 100 million of these mixers in the field, and no more feet, hmmmmmmm.

KitchenAid mixer rubber foot.
$5.58