KitchenAid Gourmet Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes: 1.5 Qt. and 2 Qt. Covered Saucepans, a Covered Saucepot, an 8 Qt. Covered Stockpot, 3 Qt. Covered Saute, 8-1/2-inch and 10-inch Skillets
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and distributes heat evenly. Elegant windsor shapes look great and speed evaporation and sauce reductions
- A long-lasting, 3-layer nonstick interior is exceptionally durable; Food slides off effortlessly and cleanup is quick and easy; For added convenience, the griddle is oven safe to 400°F
- This cookware feature a handle crafted of a combination of soft silicone and quality stainless steel. It looks great, feels comfortable, and is double riveted for added strength
- Glass lids allow you to monitor the cooking progress without having to lift the lid which allows moisture and nutrients to escape
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Updated - After 8 months or so of using this set of cookware I am done. I pulled them out of my cabinets and will be donating these. The handles are horrible and we are constantly burning our fingers. They are grossly discolored (moreso than before) and I'm completely disappointed that I wasted my money.
My husband and I could not imagine how the scratches came to be there as we have always taken care of the ceramic top. this is not a new cooktop and had never been scratched before
Upon turning the sauce pan over we found a sharply etched logo on the bottom of the pan. We have used several of the other saucepans and one of the frying pans without incident, but there is no doubt that the 3 qt sautee pan did leave a deep scratch on our ceramic stovetop.
I now hesitate to use any of the larger pots from this set.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well it's been almost two years ago that we purchased these and I'll have to say never again....the pans nor lids have been dropped but the lids don't fit correctly and the set... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Joseph H. Martin
This was a gift for someone else. They really did like the way they were made and very heavy for everyday use. It was for someone who cooks a lot. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Theresa May
And buy a decent set of stainless pots and pans.
For such an expensive set (that I was given as a gift) - it's almost worthless. Read more
Looove this set, I can't stress that enough. However, the handles on the pots are quite heavy compared to the pot itself. Read morePublished 21 months ago by missa
I've had a few cookware sets over the years and they have all worn out quite quickly, even when I follow the cleaning suggestions to a 'T'. Read morePublished 24 months ago by SarahRochet
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.