5.0 out of 5 stars The woman of my dreams makes cakes & pies...
My (much) better half was using a 20+ year-old thrift-store mixer to make the magic in the kitchen that she does so well. The problem was that when she turned on that ol' thing, the TV went haywire,the lights would flicker,and one needed ear protection from the crazy noise level.
Published 21 months ago by P. Heckler

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money
Published 15 months ago by Christina M. Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars The woman of my dreams makes cakes & pies..., July 26, 2012
P. Heckler "bookworm" (where the wind comes sweeping down the plain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KitchenAid Architect Series 9-speed Digital Hand Mixer, KHM920BD
Santa finally got the message, and produced this mixer as a gift. What a difference ! Compared to the old mixer, this is almost silent. Much lighter weight, much easier to handle. Santa did well this time.
This mixer has plenty of torque for the cakes, pies and sweetbreads, even on the lowest settings. She hasn't used it for mixing bread dough, as that task is handled by the bread-maker machine. In 7 months of use, absolutely no complaints or problems.
My better half loves it, and when Momma is happy the odds of my happiness increase proportionally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Portable mixer, February 27, 2012
My wife loves her mixer. It does everything she wants it to do; most important, she can start the mixer at a slow speed and she can control the speed

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, January 5, 2013
I've had my hand mixer for just over a year. I don't always want to haul out my stand mixer and so I was very excited to see they made a hand mixer. Based on my history with the stand mixer I forked over the big bucks for this. I absolutely loved it! That is until last week when I went to use it and it flat out would not turn on. I thought perhaps it was my outlet and tried several outlets in my kitchen with the same results. Finally dawned on my to try another appliance in the same outlets. Sadly it was not my outlet. Of course now it is out of warranty. For the price should have lasted way longer than this! Also I'm not an avid cook/baker, so I really only used it maybe 2 times a month, so it's not like I wore it out either. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, July 3, 2013
S. Little "lovelibros" (Carrizo Springs, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Really like this mixer and it's very quiet and looks nice. Mixed everything just right and did so quietly. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best alternative to dragging out my stand mixer, February 3, 2014
I don't have a lot of counter space and cannot leave my KitchenAid stand mixer out unless I am doing major baking.
This is the best hand mixer I ever had. Easy to use and does everything I ask it to. I also purchased this as a Christmas gift for my sister and she says she loves it. Judging by the amount of potatoes she has been mashing she's not just saying it to make me feel good about the gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hand mixer ever, January 26, 2014
Most powerful, easy to handle mixer ever. Hands down worth the money - just don't bother with $20 brands.
Cunfunit

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the hand mixer, January 4, 2014
Spouse lived it. It has the start up speed is just what she wanted. I am also impressed with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY TO USE!!, January 4, 2014
Like the weight of it and the special attachments. Also, the special bag for the attachments is great and will keep me organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat product, January 2, 2014
came exactly as described, with the attachments ect. . Great mixer for the price. Would definitely purchase againfor a possible gift in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand Mixer, April 22, 2013
I use this product all the time and I love it. It has additional attachments and plenty of power also.

ARRAY(0x92edec30)