5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!
Published on May 26, 2012 by - Tech been good to me -

1.0 out of 5 stars does NOT work with induction cooktops
this item shows up the in search for induction cooktop griddles. It does not work on induction. We are returning the item since it won't work on our stove
Published 21 months ago by sherri tibbe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, May 26, 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid Gourmet Hard Anodized Nonstick 18" x 10" Double Burner Griddle (Kitchen)
Finally I've got a perfect griddle for the bridged burners of my ceramic GE cooktop. I've tried to save money and only gotten disappointed. All my previous griddles WARPED. Uhhhggg. A rocking griddle won't cook properly. This KithchenAid 18'x10" griddle sits nice and flat, seems unperturbed by the two-burner setup, and cooks very nicely. That's all I was asking for. Wouldn't it be nice if the failed efforts were simply pulled off the market? Who needs them?

5.0 out of 5 stars !, April 3, 2011
Fantastic product. Allows for cooking multiple items at once as opposed to the traditional frying pan. Easy clean-up is most definitely a plus as well. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it so far, November 25, 2011
I have been needing this in my life! it is so convenient and cleaning is a BREEZE! the added bonus is that it can go in the oven making it super versatile. I'm having some trouble with one side heating more than the other, my burners look the same size, but maybe they aren't. anyway, I just turn the one up a hair more and it's fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars does NOT work with induction cooktops, January 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what hubby wanted, March 23, 2012
Sturdy, easy to use and clean. Glad we didn't go w/ heavier Lodge griddle. This one is plenty heavy enough for good pancake & french toast cooking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks well built, but I had to return it before trying it out, July 20, 2012
The griddle looks like it is well made, and I was looking forward to trying it out. Unfortunately the product states that unless your glass-top stove has the ability to "bridge" the burners together (mine does not) then you shouldn't use the griddle or it might permantely stick to the stove top. That would have been helpful to know prior to purchasing the item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Griddle review, March 18, 2011
We have used it several times and are happy with the result. Since we have a gas fired cooktop, it is faster and better controlled than our previous plug-in elactric unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid Gourmet Hard Anodized Nonstick 18' x10" Double Burner Griddle VS. Anodized Nonstick 18' x10" Double Burner Griddle, November 25, 2012
This KitchenAid Gourmet Hard Anodized Nonstick 18" x 10" Double Burner Griddle looks almost identical to the Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Griddle with Pour Spout and Mini Stainless Turner, but there are differences that make the KitchenAid Gourmet Griddle my favorite.

The KitchenAid Gourmet Griddle has sides that are sloped less so it is easier to get your turner under pancakes to flip, but still high enough to keep a dozen scrabbled eggs contained. The Anolon Griddle has straiter sides so you have to spend more time digging the scrambled eggs out of the edges.

The KitchenAid Gourmet Griddle has handles that set away from the sides than the Anolon Griddle, making it cooler for me to grab and move.

The Anolon Griddle says it is able to handle metal utensils and the KitchenAid Gourmet Griddle does not, but I already have all nylon, silicone and bamboo utensils for my other nonstick cookware so this doesn't really mean much to me. It is not worth the extra money that Anolon charges for their griddle; $48 vs. $62 at the time of this review.

The KitchenAid Gourmet Griddle has noticeably superior nonstick coating as far as food slipping off the surface. The Anolon griddle surface feels ever so slightly gritty compared to the KitchenAid.

To test these I had them side by side on my stove and cooked identical batches of scrambled eggs and pancakes for 27 people for breakfast over Thanksgiving weekend, so they got quite the workout. If they were damaged or lost, I would pay to replace the KitchenAid Gourmet Griddle - 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!, January 3, 2012
Amazon Customer (Atascadero, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this last year for my Hubby and we love it so much we purchased another for his mom for Christmas. We cook almost everything on it so it just lives on our stovetop. Easy to clean and great even heat distrubution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grilling, July 1, 2012
Great size for grilling steaks for more then one person. It is a good heavy duty pan to stick under the broiler or on the stovetop.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›