Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 9, 2009
We use this for making all kinds of soup, and it works very well. I have not used the wisk attachment and probably wont, but the food processor, and the additional container are well received.
on March 5, 2009
First time using KitchenAid product and I'm very impressed. It's very powerful for a hand blender, easy to clean, and all the attachments are great.
It comes with a pouch for storage.
on May 30, 2011
This is a great hand blender. I have only had it a couple of weeks. The blender does exaclty what I need it to do. It whips up salad dressings containting parlsey or cilantro prefectly. It chops up garlic in your dressings or purees very well. Have not used attachments as of yet. The blender seems to be very sturdy and powerful so far.
on March 28, 2011
Everything I have asked of it has worked so far. The only complaint I really have is that even on it's fastest speed it doesn't have the speed of my old braun one. The chopper doesn't work all the well but it's better than nothing.
on February 7, 2009
the blender is awesome and the whisk works well. The chopper doesn't work as evenly as some other processor/choppers that I have.
on January 21, 2009
Works very good! all the attachments are really well designed and usefull. It's something you need in your kitchen
on May 7, 2010
Everyone likes this appliance, I do too, so I won't rehash all that.

My comment is: What's with the dorky bag? It is a perfect example of a great idea done wrong. If you are going to make a bag, make it fit everything. A bag to hold the mixer base and all the attachments/bowls would be a huge innovation. Aren't you tired of rummaging through all your drawers for that one little attachment? But a bag that holds MOST of the stuff is just senseless. Now a nice stand for it all... Sigh...

Buy this thing, you won't be sorry. Just don't expect too much from the bag.
on January 3, 2010
I have bought cheap and nasty hand held blenders, and they quickly break or did not have the power to do what I wanted. This one I have had for 2 years after I recieved it as a Christmas gift from my wish list. I did the research and decided this was ultimately the way to go.

It has variable speeds. It is a breeze to clean up. Most of the time I use it to whip up milk for cappucino's and lattes. But I also use it to puree soups etc in the pot. Far less mess than pouring into a blender. It has a couple of great attachments as well.

Worth every penny as it has lasted longer than any of the cheap ones that I bought before it.
on February 4, 2011
AMAZING PRODUCT .CHOPPING, BLENDING MIXING . MAKES GREAT SMOOTHIES . REDUCES CHOPPED FRUITS, NUTS, AND VEGGIES TO PUREE IN A MATTER OF MOMENTS IF YOU DESIRE, OR PULSE THE SWITCH TO GET THE CONSISTANCY YOU WANT. USE RIGHT ON STOVE FOR CREAM SOUPS OR STEWS . 3 ATTATCHMENTS GIVE YOU SPEED AND SIMPLICITY. ADJUSTABLE SPEEDS ALLOW YOU TO CONTROL HOW MUCH POWER YOU NEED .ONE LITTLE MACHINE DOES IT ALL . PERFECT FOR MIXING HERBS , AND DRY RUBS . DICE ONIONS . GREAT FOR SINGLE SERVINGS FOR YOUR PORTION CONTROLLED DIET . ALL AROUND THIS IS A MUST HAVE . IT'S LIKE A SOUS CHEF IN A LIL BAG ,READY TO HELP YOU BE A BETTER COOK . DERECK L. HORTON
on March 18, 2010
We use this primarily for chopping onions, garlic and other small vegetables and dicing fresh herbs - it's like a small food processor only it's very easy to use and clean. I've also used the immersion blending attachment and the beater and they work fine. I wouldn't recommend it for mashing potatoes as some of the other reviewers have mentioned - they seemed too thick and the motor struggled and got rather warm. All in all we're thrilled because it's easy to use and saves a lot of time and cleanup. The storage bag makes it easy to store. Love it!!