5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchenaid 11 Spoke Wire Whip Plus
Great Whip. Is worth the extra cost to upgrade to this whip. It is far superior to the regular whip which comes as a standard attachment with the 6 quart Professional Kitchenaid Mixer. This whip SHOULD be the whip included with the mixer. There is no comparison between this whip and the standard one. Kitchenaid should charge a bit more for the mixer and replace the...
Published on February 3, 2009 by Beth

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it came with a warranty
I bought this last August to replace the one that came with my mixer becuase that one broke after 8 years and it worked very well, better then the one that came with my mixer until it broke today. :-(
Published 2 months ago by Shanaye

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes AWESOME fluffy stuff, February 1, 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
I bought this product since I enjoy baking. I make my own whipped cream and meringue for baking and the one that came with my mixer worked, but at the suggestion of other people I bought this product as a way to make fluffier whipped toppings. Needless to say it works PERFECTLY. The whipped cream is light and fluffy, the meringue is fluffy without being overbeaten and too stiff, it's amazing. Totally recommended for the casual baker who just wants to do a better pie or cake. Note: My mixer is a 6-quart KitchenAid Professional. No idea if this fits any other size mixer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh how I wish, January 5, 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
I can see how so many people are rating this whip so highly. It is very well made and should have made perfect whipped cream and helped me with my souffles. Unfortunately I didn't read every last detail. While I have a Pro 5, it is not a Pro 5 Plus and it doesn't fit :(

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy duty item, December 19, 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
it works really well! A LOT better than the one that came with the Kitchen Aid attachment.

I have the 6 quart bowl and this whisk attachment really whips up heavy cream and egg whites up really well even if I have a little amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems Real Good, November 6, 2012
Kevin d. (Falls Church, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
So... I'm fairly new in the kitchen. I recently bought a nice (red) KA stand mixer which came with a dough hook, paddle and whip. While the included attachments worked just fine I splurged a little and got the upgrade whip along with the coated paddle and hook. Really, I had no complaints about the original whip (actually never used it) but I can say this one works well enough and maybe the extra wires are a benefit I don't have the experience to appreciate.

The build quality is solid as expected. I did not have to adjust my bowl height to accommodate the new whip. It works as expected and cleans up easily. It is what you'd expect from KitchenAid I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 1, 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
Product is exactly as described. Fits like a charm on my Artisan 600 series mixer. I will definitely look for this brand in the future when I need anything else for my mixer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchenaid 11-wire whisk, January 22, 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
This whisk whips in 1/2 the time with great ease....great item that makes the job
easier and quicker....doesn't get too much better than this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice upgrade from 6 wire, October 6, 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
I just picked this up to replace the 6 wire whip that came with my 6qt mixer. So far I've only whipped up a few egg whites for some waffles, but they stiffened about twice as fast as before.

Hopefully KA starts including these with the mixers out of the box!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simply great, May 9, 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
It is an excellent attacment, it really delivers what is promissed. I really never use again the old one which came with the mixer. It is even better than the new one called "metro" something. No product remains in the bowl. The metro something leaves a small layer of product in the bowl. The only hassle is washing it, but it daoes an excellent job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, February 17, 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
An amazing upgrade to the stock 6 wire whip that was included with my mixer. The differences are unbelievable, extremely satisfied. Product shipped faster than expected and arrived in perfect condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, January 28, 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid 11-Wire Whip (Kitchen)
If you're doing whipped cream or egg whites, this is worth every penny. Strongly mend it, and have been glad I decided to purchase one

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›