Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
What luck, I just made a spinach souffle two nights ago!! Had a bunch of fresh greens that were going to go bad if I didn't do something with them. Stuffed them into this blender and got it spinning. Started drizzling in milk and pulsing it, and once enough liquid was in there for it to take it drew everything right down in. Souffle tasted great.
Apr 1, 2010 by CWDC
votes
I just purchased the KSB560 version of this blender (same model with less expensive finish). I plugged in the blender new out of the box, and all the red lights came on and flashed. I couldn't get the motor to come on at all. I had to replace it and this one appears to work fine, but my initial experience (and stories from others having similar experiences) make we wonder whether this is one of those rare occasions where it would actually be worth buying an extended warranty.
May 29, 2012 by A. Mous
votes
Yes and it scratches.
May 29, 2014 by William P. Morgan
votes
Hello: This KitchenAid is a 110V. You need an adapter for a 220V. Thank you!
Jan 22, 2014 by Kathyskornr
votes
you should ask the mfg. I always core my fruit, so do not know for sure. would guess yes, but take a bit longer. be sure to use pulse mode to breakup. for all veggies I use a juicer and then put that mix into the blender as ice cubes.
Oct 30, 2013 by Homecourt
votes
votes
Is it a 220v out? Apr 27, 2013
No, it is a 110V
Apr 27, 2013 by Limeno
votes
I've found I can get it to stop by tightening the nut on the bottom that holds the blade mechanism in place. It's a temporary fix.
Jun 1, 2012 by D. Gainer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers