‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love the Stand Mixer, April 10, 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KSM150PSCO Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, Cornflower Blue (Kitchen)
I waited for 6 years before being able to buy one of these mixers. I am not disappointed! I really love it. It turned out to be Blue Willow instead of Cornflower Blue, like it said on the box. But the color still went with my kitchen and it looks really pretty, I decided to be happy with that color. In fact, it looked so pretty that when I needed to make a large cake for someone, I used my hand mixer...because...I didn't want to get it dirty! I did however use it for the large amount of frosting I needed, and I found that it cleaned up beautifully and I am now using it regularly. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, why did I wait so long!, March 25, 2013
A. Morlang (Whitewater, Co USA) - See all my reviews
I just love my Artisan mixer-beautiful color too-perfect color too.I wanted the cornflower blue, but held back after reading some of the reviews.it is very cornflower blue-I love it-don't wait buy this machine if you are holding back because of some of the reviews like i did...I even contacted customer service to see if i could return it if i didn't like it-Amazon won't let you down is my response the customer service assured me if I didn't like it i could return it...It was just what I wanted.I was replacing my cobalt blue pro one as i remodeled the kitchen and wanted to update my color to fit my kitchen, after 20 years the cobalt blue one was still going!!!Love kitchenaid!.She has her own closet on the counter, color was a big deal to me.I also purchased the glass bowl which is a bit heavy but well worth the price.You wouldn't want a bowl that broke or cracked with a hard hit-this bowl should hold up.My granite counters will put it to the test..Please don't wait get what you love...I am just sorry that the bad reviews held me back!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but had to make several returns, June 5, 2014
I tried to buy the kitchenaid mixer on Amazon three different times. The first time, the item arrived with multiple dents inside the mixing bowl. So, I returned it. The second time, the mixer came without the shield, so, I had to return it. The third time, the item came perfect with no dents, scratches, or missing items. Thank goodness. I would give the item 5 stars if I didn't have to make so many returns. I would strongly advise others to double check if you've received all the items listed on the box. If anything is missing, contact the seller immediately for a return. Amazon was super nice about returns. The process was super easy, which encouraged me to purchase the mixer from them again, even though the first two times didn't work out.
For the mixer, I really love it. I especially like to use it to make bread. The dough came out perfect, which was way easier than kneading by hand. The mixing bowl is really easy to clean and it's stainless steel.

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a dream, January 3, 2012
This is one of the best presents I've ever received! I've always wanted one but it was out of my price range all these years. The holiday discount and bonus points made it more affordable. Baking has never been easier! I baked about 20 different types of dessert over the holiday(cookies, cheesecake, cakes, and bars) and I didn't feel tired or overextended at all. I love to bake but my arm has been giving me pains and this kitchenaid has given me a chance to continue my love of cooking without the pains. I highly recommend this Artisan Series for people who love to bake!

5.0 out of 5 stars Waited a long time to have this, November 24, 2009
I am so happy to finally have a Kitchen Aid and this one is a very pretty periwinkle/cornflower blue color

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, March 10, 2014
This mixer will be a family heirloom. These mixers can even be converted to off-grid(by the Amish). These mixers would make a great wedding gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid Cornflower Blue Stand Mixer, December 31, 2013
I LOVE my new mixer!! I used it the other day to mix up a batch of brownies. It worked like a dream! I just LOVE the color!! Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth operator, April 2, 2014
This is just wonderful, it's smooth, quiet, heavy, holds well to the counter so would never slide off. I am so happy with this mixer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Squeals of joy, April 24, 2014
EeeeeeEEEEeeeee! I love this thing! READ your instruction manual. Move the set screw if not set properly. Check it every so often...Ok, that out the way, the thing is amazing. This is my first KitchenAid and I just had a hand mixer prior to this. I love being able to have both hands free to add ingredients or just top off my coffee while it does it's thing. I had never made homemade frosting before and it was WONDERFUL! No more store bought paragraph of ingredients I can't pronounce for this family!

4.0 out of 5 stars high quality product and fast delivery, April 6, 2014
It is well made and high quality product. It works fine but it is really noisy. It is super heavy and it would strenuous vibration. It made my dishes on the table falls over once.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›