5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Sturdy
I couldn't be happier with all these Kitchenaid products. The spatulas, spoons, and thongs are very sturdy and don't bend easily when using. The can opener is easy to turn and the peeler has a nice big handle for an easy grip. This was a great bundle of quality to buy.
Published 20 months ago by Genna Stepp

3.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen utensils
This stuff works. It's not the world's greatest set, but you get what you pay for. If you want something blessed by the monks and forged in the fires of Mordor, maybe you should expect to pay more money...
Published 16 months ago by J.T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Sturdy, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Kitchenaid Classic 17-piece Tools and Gadget Set, Black (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy!, June 19, 2012
Linsey Song (Irvine, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I just bought these and was so pleased when they arrived. I like the Kitchen Aid brand as it is, but these were a perfect purchase for me. The set filled out my missing utensils and are a handsome addition to my kitchen.

They feel robust and well made and it is an excellent selection for a starter set or even as a later addition to your regular kitchen utensils.

For the price you get pretty much most of what you are going to need for every day cooking. Well worth the purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen utensils, April 11, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Bang for the buck!, December 26, 2012
Lexander (Upper, MI, US) - See all my reviews
A great group of useful items and the price is also great! These are not the "Buy for lifetime" level of kitchen tools, but they are ones that hold up well under heavy abuse with our giant family and an "experimental" kitchen at points.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, May 8, 2012
Awesome set. These things have been great so far. Seems like high quality plastic. They are sturdy and aren't super flexible.I would purchase again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yeah, it does it all, but it just feels cheap. Good for a starter pack, but you'll want more., April 13, 2013
It's polished plastic, not rubber mould. It's okay in the sense that it does what I needed--to allow me to work in my new kitchen until I outfit it with quality stuff. That said, if you need a quick start--this will last you until you feel like splurging.

1.0 out of 5 stars Brand Name, Without the Quality, November 26, 2013
My can opener broke within a few months. Being a Kitchenaid I expected a lot more (decades of use), I was really let down by the quality. The metal on the teeth is cheap and wears down almost immediately. Kitchenaid mixers might be great(have one and love it), but their kitchen utensils are garbage with the Kitchenaid brand name slapped on. As someone else said the quality of each pieces is that of a dollar store, save yourself some money and go get them at the dollar store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety, quality ok, April 7, 2012
This is a great one-stop way to get 90% of what you need for your kitchen, and I do recommend them.

A few of the pieces that have the kitchenaid logo on silver, have that handle area a bit roughed and looks wierd, but it's not a problem for their use, and it's just a small annoyance. None of the all-plastic pieces have this problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough, July 31, 2013
I bought this set when I finally had my own kitchen to cook. Overall it's a nice set for the money, but the plastic cooking utensils (tongs, spatula, spoons) tend to fall apart over time from the heat of using in pots/ pans. If you're an avid cooker like me, these 4 utensils will not last a month, so I recommend purchasing ones that are wood or just simply more durable than these plastic ones. As for the other items in this set, I haven't had to replace anything yet and am pretty happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect starter kit, April 2, 2013
I bought this as I moved to a new apartment with empty kitchen. It's the perfect starter kit, I had almost everything I need.

Kitchenaid Classic 17-piece Tools and Gadget Set, Black