Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Color: Black|Size: 17-Piece Set|Change

on February 4, 2015
On the whole the set is okay but I had an issue with the spatula. I only used it three times and on fourth use the spatula melted. We were cooking plantains in skillet and the photo shows what happened. You get what you pay for.
review image
on June 19, 2012
I just bought these and was so pleased when they arrived. I like the Kitchen Aid brand as it is, but these were a perfect purchase for me. The set filled out my missing utensils and are a handsome addition to my kitchen.

They feel robust and well made and it is an excellent selection for a starter set or even as a later addition to your regular kitchen utensils.

For the price you get pretty much most of what you are going to need for every day cooking. Well worth the purchase!
on April 11, 2013
This stuff works. It's not the world's greatest set, but you get what you pay for. If you want something blessed by the monks and forged in the fires of Mordor, maybe you should expect to pay more money...
99 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2012
I couldn't be happier with all these Kitchenaid products. The spatulas, spoons, and thongs are very sturdy and don't bend easily when using. The can opener is easy to turn and the peeler has a nice big handle for an easy grip. This was a great bundle of quality to buy.
on April 13, 2013
It's polished plastic, not rubber mould. It's okay in the sense that it does what I needed--to allow me to work in my new kitchen until I outfit it with quality stuff. That said, if you need a quick start--this will last you until you feel like splurging.
on July 21, 2016
(Note: I have the 16-piece set.)This is a great set for someone starting out because it has a variety of useful things, and would especially make a nice gift for a young person setting up an apartment.I don't really think of it as a 16-piece set in that when they're counting that way, they're counting the measuring cups as four different pieces and the measuring spoons as five different pieces... and then you get seven other things. In my head, that's nine different things that I might have bought individually to equip a new kitchen.Pros:1. Nice basic set has a good selection of things you need.2. It seems like these are high enough quality that they could last for years.3. I like that the things that need some protecting have a plastic guard -- the pizza cutter and the peeler.Cons (nothing huge here):1. The handles are hard plastic; if they were rubberized / soft, I would like them tons more2. The box is bigger than it needs to be, as if trying to make the set look like more than it is.3. Maybe sorta overpriced as a set, if you think of each of the nine things as being five-dollar items.There are some nits there, but again, this is a wonderful starter set.
on November 26, 2013
My can opener broke within a few months. Being a Kitchenaid I expected a lot more (decades of use), I was really let down by the quality. The metal on the teeth is cheap and wears down almost immediately. Kitchenaid mixers might be great(have one and love it), but their kitchen utensils are garbage with the Kitchenaid brand name slapped on. As someone else said the quality of each pieces is that of a dollar store, save yourself some money and go get them at the dollar store.
on March 27, 2016
These are amazing kitchen tools. They've held up super well and we use them every day. The only thing that i've noticed is that the "kitchenaid" text on the handles of the spoons, spatula, and tongs has worn almost entirely off with use. But the tools themselves have held up incredibly well and we love them.
on December 26, 2012
A great group of useful items and the price is also great! These are not the "Buy for lifetime" level of kitchen tools, but they are ones that hold up well under heavy abuse with our giant family and an "experimental" kitchen at points.
on May 18, 2014
I made myself over easy eggs and was shocked when I started eating hard chunks of something. When I threw them out and went to clean the spatula to make more, I realized it was the melted end of the plastic I was eating. Junk