Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Size: 17-Piece Set|Change

on February 4, 2015
On the whole the set is okay but I had an issue with the spatula. I only used it three times and on fourth use the spatula melted. We were cooking plantains in skillet and the photo shows what happened. You get what you pay for.
review image
on June 19, 2012
I just bought these and was so pleased when they arrived. I like the Kitchen Aid brand as it is, but these were a perfect purchase for me. The set filled out my missing utensils and are a handsome addition to my kitchen.

They feel robust and well made and it is an excellent selection for a starter set or even as a later addition to your regular kitchen utensils.

For the price you get pretty much most of what you are going to need for every day cooking. Well worth the purchase!
on April 11, 2013
This stuff works. It's not the world's greatest set, but you get what you pay for. If you want something blessed by the monks and forged in the fires of Mordor, maybe you should expect to pay more money...
99 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2012
I couldn't be happier with all these Kitchenaid products. The spatulas, spoons, and thongs are very sturdy and don't bend easily when using. The can opener is easy to turn and the peeler has a nice big handle for an easy grip. This was a great bundle of quality to buy.
on April 13, 2013
It's polished plastic, not rubber mould. It's okay in the sense that it does what I needed--to allow me to work in my new kitchen until I outfit it with quality stuff. That said, if you need a quick start--this will last you until you feel like splurging.
on November 26, 2013
My can opener broke within a few months. Being a Kitchenaid I expected a lot more (decades of use), I was really let down by the quality. The metal on the teeth is cheap and wears down almost immediately. Kitchenaid mixers might be great(have one and love it), but their kitchen utensils are garbage with the Kitchenaid brand name slapped on. As someone else said the quality of each pieces is that of a dollar store, save yourself some money and go get them at the dollar store.
on March 27, 2016
These are amazing kitchen tools. They've held up super well and we use them every day. The only thing that i've noticed is that the "kitchenaid" text on the handles of the spoons, spatula, and tongs has worn almost entirely off with use. But the tools themselves have held up incredibly well and we love them.
on December 26, 2012
A great group of useful items and the price is also great! These are not the "Buy for lifetime" level of kitchen tools, but they are ones that hold up well under heavy abuse with our giant family and an "experimental" kitchen at points.
on May 18, 2014
I made myself over easy eggs and was shocked when I started eating hard chunks of something. When I threw them out and went to clean the spatula to make more, I realized it was the melted end of the plastic I was eating. Junk
on April 23, 2013
I was surprised at the quality of these items. Most (but not all of them) look and feel like they came from the 99 cent store. They are hollow plastic. The can opener feels particularly cheap like the handles will break if you are rough with it. It doesn't even have a bottle opener built in. Looks and feels like the cheapest can-opener possible. The other tools are equally unimpressive.

Some of the items had extra plastic stick out from the seams where the sides of the mold meet at the factory. So much in fact that we had to cut it off with scissors.