Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 11, 2015
Love these sets!! I already had one of each I had gotten, but we keep some in with things like flour, sugar etc so it was necessary to have a second set. I love that they match the bowls and mixer I have from this same company. Perfect! I hang them on my cupboard doors by the included rings.
on September 5, 2015
I love Kitchen Aid, but the measurements on these are VERY hard to read since they are light silver. I'm afraid it will also wear off easy. They also arrived with, what looked like, black scuff marks on the edges.
on February 26, 2015
The cups and spoons themselves are quite nice. The only reason I'm docking one star is the retaining rings; there is no reliable clasp, just a tiny clear plastic sleeve to hold the rings together, and it slips off sometimes. Still, I recommend this item.
on September 6, 2012
So my husband bought these for me, I told him I wanted pink measuring cups and lo and behold he brings home kitchenaid ones! Got the spoons as well. They are super durable and they are very comfortable to hold. I have other cups that are just so akward to use, these are NOT.
on November 3, 2015
Wanted this color so I won't cross contaminate when measuring to protect my severely allergic grandkids. I try to buy equipment that is teal colored as this is the color of allergy awareness. I use only for their foods. The only negative is the markings are in white and don't show up very well and not too sure they will last with repeated washing.
on December 18, 2014
Only complaint is that the printing is wearing off. We used the measuring spoons a lot and have noticed the printing is fading. Also the plastic ring that holds the spoons together broke. No big deal. Love the color.
VINE VOICEon December 23, 2013
I have several sets of these as it always seems I need to measure multiple one-teaspoon ingredients. The color is so pretty, matches my pink kitchen items. I have had no problems with the print coming off, but I always hand wash them.
on October 13, 2014
The set is a great purchase for the price. But there was a couple of disappointments. I have a very orange kitchen, and the color here was deceiving. It is not a bright vibrant orange. Plus it doesn't have the normal measurements that I wanted in the cups. I like to have a 2/3 and 3/4 cup measurements. But the actual quality was and is good. They wash great too.
on January 7, 2014
I some how lost some of my original sets so I needed a replacement. These are awesome! There are improved rubber grips on the handles (though not shown in this picture). There is also an updated closure ring to hold each set together. Love the sizes and color.
on August 2, 2013
This high-quality set of measuring cups and spoons was a gift for my daughter, who is fixated on yellow kitchens. Unfortunately, before she got a chance to use the cups and spoons, they were "loved away" by her two toddlers, who spent much enjoyable time using them to ladle water in and out, in the bathtub and the small plastic pool.

I will have to order another set! Love the soft-grip handles.

See 1 answered question