5.0 out of 5 stars Cute
I bought this to put on my desk at work and love it! The little frog swings just enough on the swing to notice, but not enough to make noise and distract me throughout the day.
Published 2 months ago by Heather Veldman

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
The first one I received didn't work. A replacement was sent and it worked for 2 weeks. Now it just sit still at all times in my car. It's solar and no matter how bright and sunny it is the frog just won't swing.
Published 22 months ago by Teresa M. Prince

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, September 2, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing, March 19, 2013
This review is from: Solar Motion - Frog Swing (Toy)
I really liked this toy and put it on my dashboard on my car. Two weeks ago it stopped working; there's plenty of sunlight, so I don't know what happened; my sisters each have a solar toy and they've been working non-stop....

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Solar Motion - Frog Swing (Toy)
I thought this would be absolutly adorable with the rest of my solar dancing collection . .. but it doesnt work. Its cute, but still tired of getting sent junk :/

1.0 out of 5 stars Cool if it worked, August 22, 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Solar Motion - Frog Swing (Toy)
its cute but it doesn't swing at all. There are other ones that really work well get one of those. This is a dust collector.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissatisfied!, April 1, 2013
PMD "Forest" (Pelham, NH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solar Motion - Frog Swing (Toy)
I was very excited when I ordered the solar motion frog swing because my daughter collects frog. When I got the items I tried everything to get it to work and no matter what I did it did no swing. I left it in the sun for over 24 hours and still nothing. Sent an email to see if I was doing something wrong and I was not. This item just didn't work and I would not recommending it to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars SOLAR MOTION FROG SWING, October 14, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
ITS A REALLY CUTE SOLAR POWER TOY I ENJOY PUTTING
THEM IN MY WINDOW FOR THE KIDS TO ENJOY BUT IT CAME
BROKE

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs Instructions, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Solar Motion - Frog Swing (Toy)
If instructions were included, they were written in Chinese. I had to go to the vendor site to learn that you have to pull a tab on the bottom of the toy to unlock the swing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Died within 8 weeks, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Solar Motion - Frog Swing (Toy)
I live in Montana. It is ealry spring here with daytime high's in the 60's. I placed this thing in the livingroom window and discovered yesterday that it was no longer working and the reason is that the small amount of heat melted the silicone holding the solar panel in place. It has fallen out of site and I can not reach it to pull it up and fix it. I can't imagine what would happen if any real heat ever touched this thing. Save your money, don't buy.

Follow up: I contacted the seller and explained to them what happened. I did not ask nor expect a refund. Within 24 hours I was given a refund. So the product may have been less then stellar but the seller was amazingly responsive!!

2.0 out of 5 stars dead frog, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Solar Motion - Frog Swing (Toy)
instruction no details / my frog must have died because he has not movedsince i got him . let him play in sun all day , nothing happened .

1.0 out of 5 stars test before sending please, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Solar Motion - Frog Swing (Toy)
never worked and paint chipped

Solar Motion - Frog Swing