Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 17, 2010
This is waaay better than the other self-adhesive liners. This ones sticks to anything, and sticks well. It doesn't yellow, and has a very comfy feeling to it, and it isn't slippery like all the other lamination liners. Also, this is a biiig plus! No glare! It simply has no annoying glare. I use it to cover all my textbooks, notebooks, and any document. This is great!

Cons: You can't straighten it. It will allways keep trying to roll, which can be quite annoying in certain situations. That's about it. But it is welll worth it.
on July 3, 2013
This item is not as nice as the film I bought the year before, which was library grade and crystal clear. This particular film is clear, but not crystal clear and has a matte finish rather than shine. I would prefer crystal clear and a shine, but I don't want to pay the price. Therefore, this product meets the need of protecting my children's home school books, but just doesn't look as nice as the more expensive adhesives.
on November 25, 2008
No question, this is the BEST book-cover you can buy. It has a silky feel, that provides a good grip when handling the book; yet, it also adds shine. I've used it numerous times before to safe-guard my book-collection, and I keep finding myself using it again and again. The see-through transparency, just makes it all the better, and one of the main reasons I use it, since you can see the book title, authors, etc., without having to open it (and still protect it from the environment).
on March 29, 2013
I wanted some educational posters laminated for teaching purposes, these are too big for a standard machine and it seems that most people are just buying laminating machines. This is exactly what I needed.
on July 17, 2013
We use this clear cover for work. This was an excellent product for the price. We cover training signs with this clear cover so that contents of the signs are not damaged by all the dust in our location. This product is very easy to use. The delivery was very fast. I am pleased with the product and service.
on May 31, 2013
After losing the source of this marvelous laminating product, I discovered this enormous quantity at an unbelievable price from the same company i have come to depend on for its superior quality. A different outlet, but the same degree of excellence that Kittrich always produces with an astounding value which I found on Amazon! SUPER!
on June 15, 2013
Fine for lite use, ok to apply, a pain to remove,
tears if any great force is placed on it, ok for shelving, does apply to bare partial board, do not use on items like a desk or counter-top, it will tear over time,
Has a solid grip on items place ontop of it, Books, dishes, and boxes, no issue,
on March 4, 2016
This is great for covering paperback books for a school library project. I've tried other brands but this is the best! It is easy to re-position if you don't get it one exactly right the first time. It came in a protective tube. It is much longer than the smaller rolls I used to be able to buy at a drug store (they changed brands). With this type of cover, a paperback will last about 5 times longer in the library. If you have only small, standard size books to cover, you will be able to do about 50 - 60 books with this roll, using both edges as the bottom guides, leaving about a 2" strip down the center. If doing larger books (like coloring book size) you will be able to do about 30 books. You only need about 3/4" overlap along the front and back side edges - not along the top or bottom. Just be sure to rub out any air pockets.
on August 5, 2015
Much better than contact brand. used it to wrap some home made reptile cages to keep it water proof. Didn't want to use paint due to possibility of fumes so this was a good alternative. Nothing sticks to it and keeps it easy to clean.
on April 24, 2016
Wow! 75 foot roll of contact paper for under $20. Great price, the color is almost identical to the one shown. The color was less yellow toned and more light honey toned. Very attractive. Overall a great deal. Stickiness is just right. I wanted to change and freshen my apartments cheap bathroom vanity. It was greasy, dry, had the finish kind of flaking off. You know, a cheap apartment bathroom vanity. The paper has stayed attached with no lift up or pealing off at all.
Best of all, I still have probably 70 feet of contact paper left. I see a lot of oak covered items in my future.