5.0 out of 5 stars Top-notch
Published on April 17, 2010 by Avid Amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Laminating but Can be Hard to Pull Backing Off
I bought this product to laminate large posters and boards that I created for classroom because I didn't want to pay a hefty fee for lamination. This product did laminate what I needed though I often had to laminate in sections to avoid wrinkles and to make it easier to pull the backing off.

After a couple of weeks I have noticed that some of the edges are...
Published 4 months ago by Jennifer Kace

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-notch, April 17, 2010
Avid Amazon (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kittrich Adhesive Clear Cover, 18in. x 75ft. (Office Product)
This is waaay better than the other self-adhesive liners. This ones sticks to anything, and sticks well. It doesn't yellow, and has a very comfy feeling to it, and it isn't slippery like all the other lamination liners. Also, this is a biiig plus! No glare! It simply has no annoying glare. I use it to cover all my textbooks, notebooks, and any document. This is great!

Cons: You can't straighten it. It will allways keep trying to roll, which can be quite annoying in certain situations. That's about it. But it is welll worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book-cover money can buy., November 25, 2008
NXS (Miami, fla) - See all my reviews
No question, this is the BEST book-cover you can buy. It has a silky feel, that provides a good grip when handling the book; yet, it also adds shine. I've used it numerous times before to safe-guard my book-collection, and I keep finding myself using it again and again. The see-through transparency, just makes it all the better, and one of the main reasons I use it, since you can see the book title, authors, etc., without having to open it (and still protect it from the environment).

4.0 out of 5 stars not as nice as library grade, July 3, 2013
This item is not as nice as the film I bought the year before, which was library grade and crystal clear. This particular film is clear, but not crystal clear and has a matte finish rather than shine. I would prefer crystal clear and a shine, but I don't want to pay the price. Therefore, this product meets the need of protecting my children's home school books, but just doesn't look as nice as the more expensive adhesives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, March 29, 2013
Jess (Saint Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
I wanted some educational posters laminated for teaching purposes, these are too big for a standard machine and it seems that most people are just buying laminating machines. This is exactly what I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used for Work, July 17, 2013
We use this clear cover for work. This was an excellent product for the price. We cover training signs with this clear cover so that contents of the signs are not damaged by all the dust in our location. This product is very easy to use. The delivery was very fast. I am pleased with the product and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 16, 2013
Kristine Weiss (Selah, Washington) - See all my reviews
Works as well as the big name brand but for much less money. Great for preserving papers or learning centers.

5.0 out of 5 stars ok for lite use, June 15, 2013
Fine for lite use, ok to apply, a pain to remove,
tears if any great force is placed on it, ok for shelving, does apply to bare partial board, do not use on items like a desk or counter-top, it will tear over time,
Has a solid grip on items place ontop of it, Books, dishes, and boxes, no issue,

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable Value, May 31, 2013
After losing the source of this marvelous laminating product, I discovered this enormous quantity at an unbelievable price from the same company i have come to depend on for its superior quality. A different outlet, but the same degree of excellence that Kittrich always produces with an astounding value which I found on Amazon! SUPER!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 1, 2014
We use this clear cover for books within our Dutch Language program and so far we have tried out several brands. This is the best brand for us. It works really well, even if you make a mistake, you can lift it again and redo it, without noticing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars USED TO COVER DRIED FLOWERS ON HOMEMADE GREETING CARDS, February 15, 2014
IT HAS BEEN USED TO ATTACH AND COVER DRIED FLOWERS TO THE FRONT OF HOMEMADE GREETING CARDS. PEOPLE LIKE HOMEMADE CARDS. P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Kittrich Adhesive Clear Cover, 18in. x 75ft.
$27.28
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies