5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC
This is Chase again, i just had a war today and my gun owned. I got several kills against $200 guns. I wish this gun was more popular to pros because its awesome. I had this war in a factory too. Get yourself one.
Published 17 months ago by CHase!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst gun ever
The gun was terrible, I just had an airsoft team tournament and I got crushed. I definitely would not get this gun.
Published 8 months ago by gantel williams

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC, January 20, 2013
This review is from: DPMS Kitty Kat AEG Airsoft Rifle, Black airsoft gun (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 10, 2013
This gUN is great for cqb/cqc . It's cheap but it's good for the price. I use this as a secondary. Its also very accurate and cool. Sadly the stock is a little wobbly but it's still great. BUY IT!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst gun ever, October 16, 2013