5.0 out of 5 stars What it is is what it is
I told my wife recently, after she bought me some new shoes, that I missed the Sunday mornings of my youth, before church, when my brothers and I all had to shine our shoes, using our dad's Kiwi polish and shoe brushes. So, she got me some shoe shine kit, I guess to make sure I had something to do. From a tactile, visual, and olfactory perspective, this brush and the...
Published on June 9, 2010 by Colonel Panic

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected
This brush is smaller than the traditional Kiwi shoe brush that I have always used in the past. I'm disappointed that Kiwi has downsized it, but it's adequate I guess. The new brush is 5 3/4" long by 1 3/4" wide. The traditional brush was 6" long x 2 1/4 wide. See the photos I posted.
Published on November 21, 2010 by Jeff in CA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Brush is small, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
The brush was smaller than I expected. A reference diagram (maybe next to an average sized shoe) would be useful

5.0 out of 5 stars It puts the finishing touches on how you look dressed up!, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
When I dress up or go out I like to have my shoes freshly polished and looking nice. This means that you do it the old fashioned way using a good old fashioned shoe polish, a rag and a horse hair shoe brush. It takes some work but you can make your shoes look like new and it helps your overall appearance when your shoes look like you care about how you present yourself.

This brush is 100% horse hair and really helps to remove the excess polish and bring out the shine. It is big enough to hold in your hand and give you a good grip on the wooden handle to really bush the shoe but keep your hand out of the polish. It works with both cream polishes and paste versions and if you polish your shoes often enough, sometimes just a quick brushing brings out the shine.

I actually have two brushes, one for black shoes and one for brown. I recommend this product as being of good quality and worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars horsehair brush, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
Exactly what I was looking for. Bristles are extremely soft, yet do the work needed. Brush overall is extremely durable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small brush, arrived in 2 days, nothing special., July 18, 2012
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
Ordered this brush believing it would be the standard size of yesteryear, but I guess not. It is small, I didn't read the dimensions before ordering. It arrived in 2 days. Made in Israel. No fancy packaging, just a plastic bag. For an inexpensive brush it's fine. Also the design is slightly different from the image pictured. It has no curve to it and there are no indentions on either side for gripping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Choice, July 7, 2008
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
This is an excellent product - I had some really dusty dirty shoes that I was going to toss - instead I decided to try this product and now I don't have to toss anything. It doesn't scratch any type of shoe - from leather to generic material. I highly recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars 100% Horsehair Shine Brush, January 6, 2012
Richard Hardy (ARIZONA CITY, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
100% Horsehair Shine Brush--the quality is very good--it does a nice job--I was expecting a brush 8 inches long--the picture could be more accurate

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
Very good for cleaning leather seats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Jaimie Lutwyche (Crompond, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
Great to clean shoes with!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
An ok brush, but the bristles are a bit of the soft side, especially after only a few uses.

4.0 out of 5 stars An affordable price a little regrettable part, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Kiwi 100% Horsehair Shine Brush
In part I thought , I'm disappointed did not know the size of this product , for smaller parts I thought , but because I thought prices in the products using Marutoru is cheapest , this item ,I have a good point about the

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›