Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size Name: 1-Pack|Change
Price:$13.61+ Free shipping

on September 18, 2015
Not sure why this product has so few reviews. I actually bought it because my friend has one too and I had used his on my shoes a number of times. It is a great product and will likely last you a while unless you religiously shine your shoes every day or something. It's easy to use and comes with two foam applicators, one for black one for brown, and one shining rag. The carrying case is great too for travel. Nothing much to say, it's versatile and it works well, and lasts forever. Kudos for a great product!
on December 5, 2012
i needed something to treat the leather on my work boots nothing spectacular. although i was expecting my boots to be shiny, but this is fine too
on July 25, 2011
Did not come with free sample of kiwi express shine which was why I chose to buy this over the $9.99 option. Otherwise, fine product.
on October 29, 2015
Expected a complete kit I could bring to work and not have to purchase individual items. Even the package description shows 1 black and 1 brown polish. But kit came with TWO brown polish and ZERO black. Not what I expected. Guess I have to go out an purchase a black separately now. Disappointed because the kit itself is pretty nice. :(
on November 30, 2012
This was purchased as a gift. I have used kiwi products in the past and have been very happy with the quality of their products.
on April 12, 2016
This is a really nice kit. Average quality but worth for price. And I think this is also convenient to bring while on a trip.
on December 21, 2011
Good kit to keep your shoes shined. Not bad for the price and very easy to use. I'm very pleased with it thus far.
on June 3, 2016
Pretty good kit! Cut the cloth in half so you can have one for the black polish and one for the brown!
on May 10, 2016
Great item in one small package. The quality is good as well.
on May 2, 2016
The applicators and the brush works well for a quick shine.