Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.79 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kizmos Assorted Milkshake Straws (50 Count)
|Price:||$6.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 50 straws of various colors are included in each package
- Each straw is made of disposable and recyclable plastic
- Sip milkshakes, smoothies, ice cream floats, and more with these straws
- Have a pack on hand for parties and other gatherings
- Blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, and red straws are included in the pack
- 50 straws of various colors are included.
- Each straw is made of disposable plastic.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is a complete lie.
The straws are 8.75" long if you stretch the bendable part out as far as it will go. About 8.25 as they come out of the package.
I measured my cups and looked for straws that would be a good length for them, and at 10", these would have been perfect. At 8.75, they just barely work and aren't really what I was looking for.
Do not buy these if you need 10" straws.
Other than the length, they're just okay. The diameter is good, thicker than the straws at the supermarket, but the plastic is a little thinner than I had hoped.
BAD: 3 of the first 5 random straws I picked had HOLES IN THE BENDING SECTION. useless. I'd be surprised if half the straws work.
given how much they cost, these straws are a VERY POOR VALUE.
more importantly, these straws are UNRELIABLE and ANNOYING.
I'm considering returning the straws, hope Amazon takes them back even though I've used several.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These were simply too thick. I wanted them for my smoothies but they were simply too thick.Published 7 days ago by Anna F
I was looking for a mauve cool color with an ash undertone and cashmere is exactly it. Great staying power too. It gets a little dry, but I just add gloss on top and it's fine.Published 14 days ago by Elizabeth Sullivan
They are good straws, for straws. The length is good, they bend, I was looking for longer ones and that is what I got. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Kimberly Quan