Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Klean Kanteen Reflect Stainless Steel 27 Ounce Water Bottle with Bamboo Cap,One Size,Mirrored Stainless
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2014
This is a favorite of mine. Stainless steel is CLEAN. Although you can see your water level better with plastic bottles (I own several Camelbacks) I prefer this bottle because I can wash it clean. It also keeps my cold drinks very cold for hours. I bought this after reading reviews on Amazon. I bought the wide mouth in order to put ice into it easily, and that was good advice. It's a great product, pretty, still shiny after many months at the gym and some abuse in the car.
on July 11, 2013
I've had this bottle for a year now. I use it every day and I absolutely love it. It's functional -- easy to clean and to fill -- and it's beautiful. I've gotten more compliments on this bottle than just about anything else I own. As to the commenter who noted that it doesn't stand up straight after some time, I can tell you that if you drop this, it will dent. I've had other kleen kanteens in the past and they've ended up crooked on the bottom too. The key is to treat this as any fine accessory and try not to bang it around too much. It will dent if you hit it against things or drop it a lot. Having said that, I've dropped mine and banged it up a bit and though it has a few dents, it still looks great and stands up fine. I'm planning on ordering a second one for my husband!
on November 24, 2012
I am very pleased with my purchase. The product was delivered on time and packaged well. The canteen is an eye catcher and people inquire about it when in use. Do NOT drop it, for the shape will be forever compromised!
on April 5, 2013
I use two of this bottles for work, I save time and money by refilling this with filtered water... so I don't waste time and money buying Evian or Smart water in the gas stations.

Byron
on April 19, 2014
Bottle sure does look great, best looking bottle I've seen.
Since I got it, I've been trying to get rid of the taste of metal.It is not too strong (if you drink juice it is ok), but still it is there.

If you want a good, neutrally tasting bottle go for hydro flask (I got one today, one wash, and the metal taste vanished).
on November 14, 2013
It is a perfect replacement for the Klean Kanteen I lost. I love the bamboo wood on top of the lid, nice touch.
on January 10, 2015
I really like this product. Good quality stainless and it looks stunning. Highly recommend.
on October 19, 2015
stylish simple perfect
on February 19, 2015
Works great!
on December 1, 2012
The bottle is good, but I noticed that over time, the bottom of the bottle is uneven and so it stands slanted.

See 1 answered question