Klean-Strip Aircraft Paint Remover - Aerosol, 18oz. This professional grade paint stripper is fast acting and will effectively remove finishes from the metal surfaces of automobiles, trucks and cycles. It is effective on acrylics, lacquers, polyurethanes, baked enamels and epoxies. Non-corrosive to common metals under normal exposure time.
Starts Working in 5 Minutes (aerosol in 15 minutes)
Lifts Multiple Layers
Removes acrylics, epoxies, enamels, lacquers, polyurethanes, and most other automotive finishes
Clings well to vertical surfaces
FINISH REMOVAL TIPS
1. KLEAN-STRIP® AIRCRAFT® Paint Remover begins to work in as little as 5 minutes. Once applied, allow time for the remover to do the work. Let stand until finish is completely blistered or liquefied. The time will vary from 5 to 45 minutes for most finishes.
2. Scratching or abrading the finish will often speed up the stripping action.
3. Always apply a generous amount of remover. Thickly daubing remover onto the surface, rather than brushing, provides better coverage. Thin coats can dry too quickly for the remover to work effectively.
4. On particularly tough finishes, and to minimize evaporation, secure a 2 - 3 mil polyethylene film over wet remover. For best results, let the remover stand up to two hours, and if necessary, repeat with a second application.
5. If stripper dries on the surface, scrape loosened portions and reapply as needed.
6. Mask seams and trim openings to prevent bleed-back stripping of new finish.
*Not intended for use on aircraft.