Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kleenex Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes - 346 Moist Wipes
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 30, 2011
Quite disappointed with this shipment. ***** BUT SEE EDIT BELOW!

When we ordered these wipes, we expected them to be the same as all previous orders. We should have read the fine print.

Compare these with "Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Wipes, Refills, Case of 4/84s (336 ct)
by Kleenex Cottonelle" ASIN: B000FDKQ5G UPC: 036000720846 which we have previously ordered from Amazon and relied upon.

You will find that these wipes are smaller in size, they come fewer to the pack, and the box contains only one plastic dispensing container, which is also smaller in size, and which we had to throw out because it was not air-tight and caused the wipes to dry out within a day or two. Luckily, we still have a few dispensing containers left over from a prior shipment, or we would have been out of luck!

Next time, we will be more careful to order the originals.

***** EDIT: We've changed our minds! Since writing the above, we have found the new design, size, shape and dispenser to be a big improvement over the old one. We have continued to reorder these and like them now! We are changing our rating from one to five stars. There may have been design or packaging problems with the first order, but all since have been great! We just wish they could add these to subscribe and save.
on July 1, 2012
I was about to order my second case. My only criticism of the wipes is they're smaller and more expensive than regular wipes. But the flushability" overrode the size and price. On a whim, I googled "flusable wipes" and found this review by Consumer Reports [...] in which their tests show the wipes don't break down as promised by the manufacturer.
on April 22, 2009
Comfortable, convenient, the right size...why would anyone use paper ? Kleenex, is missing the boat here by not advertising their product as the "adult alternative" There are a lot more senior citizens than there are babies.
on November 17, 2011
An excellent product, which we keep stocked in the bathroom at all times, because you actually come out clean, unlike with toilet paper alone which always leaves a residue. We have very old plumbing so we do have to be careful not to use more than one sheet and not too much toilet paper (to avoid clogs) but I donut know of anyone else with this issue so it seems to be only our pipes. I also like that tho specific packaging includes several wipes individually wrapped that we keep in the glove compartment of the car, for emergencies.
on June 5, 2009
I've sampled all the products that are flushable wipes. This product is by far the very best & the price isn't horrible either. Both bathroom's in my home have these for family, grandkids and guests. They're always appreciated.
on December 3, 2013
Best invention ever! You don't have to worry about your fingers poking through, and who doesn't like a nice, clean bottom?!
on July 5, 2009
Wow! I always USED tons of toilet paper tissue when doing my bathroom duties. Now I even have in the long run. :) Less need for soap, water, and waste disposals. These moist wipes are SAFE & FLUSH ABLE for septic systems unlike baby wipes! Away with moistening toilet paper tissues FOREVER! ( except for visiting guests.... hehe.. just in case.) I FEEL SOO CLEAN!! HA!
on November 1, 2012
My husband has been using this product for a few years and does not like it when I try cheaper brands....I found cottonelle cheaper to order on-line than at the grocery store.
on August 3, 2012
These wipes are great value!!! quality is very nice, they are packages in such a way that with little care they will not dry out on you and for the price you do get a lot...
on December 6, 2013
I use these wipe for EVERYTHING. They are convenient, portable, and bio degradable. They have a great smell and come with 2 travel packs to boot!