Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 10, 2014
These towels are a wonderful product. But this seller is quite the rip off. In this picture it shows four boxes and the price was $8.02. From that it appears that would be two dollars per box which is a good price compared to most retail stores.
However, when I received the shipment there was only one box. Amazon says that when you click on this image and go to the discription, it changes to a picture of one box. The description talks about the difficent color choices of the packages. However, if there was to only be one box, you are not asked to choose a color. My question to Amazon was why would anyone pay $8 for one box of these when at most in my area they are about $3?

This is a buyer beware.
33 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2014
The visual image of the product is four boxes, but the seller only provides ONE BOX. And the one I got was DENTED, to boot!!!! Who in their right mind would pay eight bucks for sixty frigging paper towels in a dented box? Over the years I have rarely been "taken" by Amazon, but this rip-off takes the cake. Buyer BEWARE--avoid this seller, you are grossly overpaying. And Amazon, you need to shape up and stop allowing sellers like this to soil your reputation--this is just beyond the pale.
on April 8, 2014
I would give this zero stars if I could! This product is advertised in the photo as having four boxes of hand towels, yet there is only one box! WHO WOULD PAY $7.99 FOR ONLY ONE BOX?!? I normally receive this product in the Subscribe and Save program, so I didn't even think twice about ordering it when I started to run low. Shame on me for not looking more closely and shame on Amazon who should not allow this kind of advertising! Very, very misleading. BUYER BEWARE!
on May 17, 2014
Rating should be -1....I almost always read reviews before buying...this time I
didn't and, like the other buyers, was
misled...pix had 4 boxes...but...received
only ONE box...60 paper hand towels $7.99
on March 27, 2014
Oh my gosh!! you get ONE box only????? That is a rip off!!! $8 for one of these boxes is outrageous! I thought I was ordering 4 boxes as shown in the picture. Not happy. I love the product but not at that price!
VINE VOICEon September 17, 2013
At $10 per box of 60, these are four times the price of the identical product at my local Safeway.
55 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2014
The picture is misleading because it shows 4 boxes. When I received the single box of Kleenex hand towels I was surprised and disappointed because the cost was 7.99!
on June 30, 2014
Apparently, I have become too trusting of Amazon and this let me down. This is a great product but the ad is very misleading. I will always check the reviews now.
on September 9, 2014
The delivery was very timely, however I will never do an add-on item again. I mistakenly thought that you would receive several boxes for the 7.99 price, however all we received was 1 box. That makes these some very expensive hand towels.
on October 4, 2015
I should have read the reviews and item description as the product picture dies not reflect the actual single product received. I have purchased the 6 count box package before and thought this was a deal as an add-on. I was sadly mistaken.

The product itself is great, but I was expectingle multiple boxes (6) instead of only one.

This is definitely a rip-off and not what I was expecting.