5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery!, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Kleer-vu Photo album Leather Collection, Holds 400 4x6 Inches Photos, 5 Per Page - Black / Brown (Kitchen)
Made a beautiful album of the daughters wedding. Took a bit to align the photo's as the picture sheet that comes with the album are not exactly the same size but it turned out quite well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, March 11, 2014
We'll put together and sturdy. I wish the little photos on the front were 4x6 as well just because I would have been faster in getting photos on the front of our album.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meets my needs, February 13, 2014
This particular album really is not my style but it was great for my specific purpose. I am a huge concert goer and could not find an album perfect for all of my concert photos so when I saw the Kleer-vu collection, I thought it would be great for creating a collage like cover and I was right :) I have all my favorite celebrity photos in the windows, making it a great coffee table conversation piece (my subtle way of bragging :)~

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 7, 2014
Perfect for my daughter and oh so perfect...thank you so much! So very cute!!! Mom rocks! At least in my daughter's eyes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent piece for scrapbookers, if all of your pictures are the same size, December 26, 2013
My wife asked me to get this for her, so she could organize a bunch of old photos. This works well, and is well made.

The only issues we had, were that the the old pictures were not always uniform in size, and we had to put stickies on the smaller pictures.

Overall, a nice, easy way to organize photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, December 20, 2013
The leather and the binding are very well-made. I like the quality of the photo holders. They are strong. The design with photo openings on the cover make the album even more appealing. I will purchase another and recommend that others purchase this album as well.

Rate and Discover Movies