Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 26, 2013
My wife asked me to get this for her, so she could organize a bunch of old photos. This works well, and is well made.

The only issues we had, were that the the old pictures were not always uniform in size, and we had to put stickies on the smaller pictures.

Overall, a nice, easy way to organize photos.
on February 13, 2014
This particular album really is not my style but it was great for my specific purpose. I am a huge concert goer and could not find an album perfect for all of my concert photos so when I saw the Kleer-vu collection, I thought it would be great for creating a collage like cover and I was right :) I have all my favorite celebrity photos in the windows, making it a great coffee table conversation piece (my subtle way of bragging :)~
on December 20, 2013
The leather and the binding are very well-made. I like the quality of the photo holders. They are strong. The design with photo openings on the cover make the album even more appealing. I will purchase another and recommend that others purchase this album as well.
on March 30, 2014
Made a beautiful album of the daughters wedding. Took a bit to align the photo's as the picture sheet that comes with the album are not exactly the same size but it turned out quite well.
on November 18, 2015
Pictures fall from sleeves because the sleeves are open on both ends, I had to rip the back of the cover in order to insert the pictures in the front.
Very unhappy with this album.
on March 11, 2014
We'll put together and sturdy. I wish the little photos on the front were 4x6 as well just because I would have been faster in getting photos on the front of our album.
on January 7, 2014
Perfect for my daughter and oh so perfect...thank you so much! So very cute!!! Mom rocks! At least in my daughter's eyes!!
on May 29, 2015
Was great for a wedding album I did for my brother and sister-in-law.