5.0 out of 5 stars Klein screwdrivers are the best bang for the buck
I have owned many sets of Klein, Craftsman, Craftsman Pro, and Snap-On screwdrivers over the years, but I always come back to the Kleins. The tips are incredibly durable, the handles are great and they seem to have all the right sizes.

Published on October 28, 2008 by J. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 short Phillips Tip Screwdriver instead of 1 short Keystone Tip Screwdriver & 1 short Phillips Tip Screwdriver
Excellent set of Klein Screwdrivers, but as different in pictures it does not Includes 1 short Keystone Tip Screwdriver, its came with 2 short Phillips Tip Screwdriver
Published on December 22, 2010 by Franklin Ferreira

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Klein screwdrivers are the best bang for the buck, October 28, 2008
This review is from: Klein Tools 85078 Cushion-Grip Screwdriver Set, 8-Piece (Automotive)

The standard Craftsman sets have terrible tips that wear out in no time. Sure I can get a new one free, but who wants to deal with that? The handles on the Craftsman pro models always seem to leave a tacky film on my hands. And the Snap-on ones are good, but what I consider to be the same quality as Klein for considerably more money.

These really are the best of all worlds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Klein makes the best hand tools-PERIOD!, February 10, 2010
Greg W. French (SACRAMENTO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I am 44 years of age. I have been an electrician all my adult life. Every one of my hand tools (with the exception of my wire strippers) is made by Klein. I have NEVER had to replace a Klein tool because it broke or wore out. It was either lost or stolen-most of the time it was stolen. Their tools simply do not wear out or break-unless you use a screwdriver as a Pry-Bar.

Be careful though as Klein has succumbed to the overseas manufacturing industry and you will find some of their tools are made in Asia. But for the most part, they are still made in the Good ol' USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't get screwed if you buy Klein screwdrivers., May 6, 2010
In my opinion these are the best quality screwdrivers, I've never had a screwdriver in my hands as good as these. I'm not an electrician, but a friend of mine who is an electritian told me to get this brand, as it seems to be common knowledge among electritians that this is the best brand. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I also purchased separately the smallest phillips and the smallest regular Klein screwdrivers to add them to this set, now that I have a total of 10 I feel that this set is really complete. From now on I'll always buy this top-of-the-line Klein series...although if I don't lose them I don't think I'll ever need to replace them, since I think they will last me a lifetime. If some people think there's a better quality screwdriver, screw 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Excellent Durability and Quality, October 16, 2010
I literally tossed all my Craftsman and Stanley screwdrivers in the trash after I experienced Klein durability and quality. What utter garbage Craftsman and Stanley are compared to Klein.

I'm amazed by how many times I've cranked down super-hard on these drivers to find no rounding of the tips. I'm talking about after years of use. With a Craftsman or Stanley, the very first time you crank on them the tips get rounded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screwdrivers ever!, March 10, 2008
Raul A. Perez (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
Klein Tools are probably the most recognized and respected tools in the industry. Any electrician, carpenter, mechanic or handyman would appreciate the quality of klein tools and these screwdrivers are no exception. hands down the very best you can buy. IMO

5.0 out of 5 stars best tools, August 16, 2009
M. Datema (Sutter Creek, CA United States) - See all my reviews
When you buy tools, buy the best and you will never be disappointed. Klein is the best in small hand tools. Shipped promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best as far as I am concerned., January 7, 2010
While not being a professional craftsman, carpenter, electrician, fixer of things, I do use tools quite a lot around the house and I do a lot of hobby remodeling, which is all to say that while I do not make my living from using various tools, I do use them a lot. When I was a very little girl we had an old man (he must have been all of 40, but he sure seemed old to me) who told me what another reviewer has said here..."when you buy a tool, buy the best you can cause you will save money in the long run." This "old man" who worked for my parents could fix anything and did. I have always remembered that.

Well, I have a set of these screwdrivers along with dozens of others, but I find myself almost constantly turning to these no matter what job I am attempting at the time. This set is wide ranging enough to handle just about any job I want. They are easy on my hands (hey, I am not a big strong guy), I can get a good grip on the things and there is no slippage in the palm of my hand, and it is difficult to break or injure one. They have a nice feel and balance to them and my reputation alone, I do not think you could find better.

I do take care of my tools and I have no doubt these will last a life time in my case. I never buy Craftsman tools any more as I am not overly fond of Sears and refuse to part with any of my money for them. I mean anything I have tried to buy over the past several years I have been hounded into buying one of the "fix it for ever" plans. If the product needs special insurance like that, maybe they should take a look at the quality of their product. I simply hate the browbeating...oh my, I am wondering...sorry....

As stated; I am not a professional by any means, but I am bright enough to know good tools from bad and these things are good. For what it is worth, I highly recommend this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vince, June 11, 2007
These are high quality professional screw drivers and will last for years even with daily use. The rubber grips are very comfortable and allow for increased torque.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and well built set!, December 28, 2012
I owned Klein products and will pay to order more Klein tools. The handles are pretty comfortable. Very happy with the quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Super tools, January 22, 2013
I believe they are the best screwdrivers on the market. I'm an electrician by trade & use these every day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›