Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 11, 2013
For the most part, Kleva Sharp works as advertised. The sharpening element is effective and durable, however, it doesn't sharpen as effortlessly as demonstrated in the infomercial. Any knife I have sharpened so far has required many strokes and the knife edge frequently catches. Also, the suction base is not as stable on counter tops as the manufacturer claims - it works better on a surface such as glass cook top surface. Also, I have yet to see this work on a serrated knife as claimed by the manufacturer. Overall, a decent product that will restore knife edges, but with a bit of effort and persistence.
on September 19, 2014
I bought one of these at the fair two years ago - This is the absolutely BEST knife sharpener I've ever used. The only thing you need is a flat surface for the suction to hold onto. You just draw the knife thru a few times and you have the best blade you've ever had on the knife. Every time I go somewhere that has dull knives, I curse. I can't stand using those long wand sharpeners - that takes forever, IF, you ever get it right. I was hoping the stand would be at the Fair again this year but I didn't see them. Luckily I found them on Amazon. I'm getting a few for gifts and an extra for me!
on April 23, 2014
Very nice sharpener. Just a stroke or two and you're ready to slice and dice. Suction bottom really grips the counter! I' ll be buying another to keep in my tackle box for sure!! A great buy!!!
on September 25, 2014
This is really great. It is a great little knife sharpener. My husband is hard to please when it comes to sharpening a knife and this has pleased him. It sharpens the knife the way he likes them sharpened.
on February 18, 2015
I learned of this product from a friend in Calgary. I was impress with how easy it was to use. No more taking the knifes in to have them sharpened.
on September 1, 2013
Very good for a small sum of money. It works wonders. Will deffinately recommend to friends and family Thanks

Rosli
on December 31, 2014
This knife sharpener is great! Perfect size, perfect ease of use and perfect results. Easy to store and keep handy.
VINE VOICEon October 27, 2015
I would not recommend this if you have expensive knives. It works great for my knives to keep them razor sharp, but it takes off a lot of metal. 2-3 passes is probably all you'll need to keep you knives sharp, but I would expect your knives to last for years and years if you're putting them through this.

For me, I buy medium quality knives on sale and use the Kleva Sharp to keep them sharp. I'll have to replace them in a few years, but at the price I pay it works fine.
on February 18, 2014
Sharpens just about any knife well. Simple to use.
Would recommend, have had it for a couple weeks. and it seems to do a very good job
on January 25, 2014
works perfectly and i knew it would as a friend of mine had one. Wont have to worry about sharp knives again.