Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 6, 2013
I bought the Klipsch Image S4 which is a fabulous headphone. The headphones came with small, medium, and large ear tips. For me, the small tips works the best, as it gave me the best fit and comfort. The only downside is, sometimes the ear tips pops off the headphone, and when that happens, you can't wear it.

Unfortunately, this happened to me more than one time so I needed to get replacements. This product gave me 4 sets of small eartips, so technically, if I lose one off the headset, I just pop a new one on, so I can do this 16 times. I don't replace both if I only lose one. I now keep one in my backpack at all times so if I ever lose one, I don't lose my ability to listen to my music. Definitely will buy again if needed.
on January 17, 2014
These were just what I needed, when I needed them. I'd lost the cover for one of my earbuds, and was living off of one earbud for a while until I decided to bite the bullet and get the replacements. Of course, they arrived on-time with Prime (maybe a day early - I don't really remember). Bottom line, it was REALLY fast. And there are a bunch, just in case I lose them again (which I will. It's inevitable).
on November 12, 2012
They are sold as a size small but when they arrive they are mediums. It would be one thing if it was just an innocent packing mistake, but no, they have a sticker placed over the label, which clearly shows them as mediums, trying to hide the true size and pass them off as smalls. At first I thought maybe I had purchased from a disreputable seller and was thus even more disappointed to find out it was directly from Amazon. Super shady.
on December 13, 2012
This Small ear tips are too small for me. They are falling down when I tilt. Medium ear tips are too large. Small to Medium are double and uncomfortable fit. So, there are no real size of ear tips for me.
on April 2, 2015
very satisfied. thank you
on October 25, 2013
I am buyer from Singapore, the item delivered safely and good packed.
Importantly the item is nice and just exactly same as the one on my Klipsch X10i.
on January 1, 2013
It is the only tip that will fit my ear
Very small (the width of the two layer one that comes with the product)
lucky purchase for me
on March 31, 2016
these tips are super tiny, made for mouse ears! I remember using my OEM klipsch small size but these are way small.
on January 1, 2013
Needed some replacement Ear Tips for my Klipsch earbuds, as the one of the other's had come off. Fit perfectly.
on December 25, 2012
Fit great need some more they came real fast don't know what I would do if I didn't get them