Klipsch Image S4A In-ear Headphones Black for Android (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- These headphones come with three different sizes of washable ear tips; a small/medium dual flange design as well as medium and large single flange designs. So light and narrow, they are almost impossible to feel inside your ears.
- The Image S4a delivers strikingly realistic sound through the use of a single, moving coil drive per channel. These drivers cover a wide frequency range with dynamic detail. From heart-pounding bass to spine-tingling guitar riffs, you won't miss a beat
- With the free Klipsch Control App, you can customize functionality of your calls and music. Noise-isolating locks you into the moment. In-case you ever take them out, the unstoppable S4A comes with a protective carrying case.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Klipsch Image S4A In-ear Headphones Black for Android (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone B00M3RR21I
Klipsch S3M-Jade-HP In-ear Headphone, Jade B00CZ5GC5K
Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones B008VHHYLW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Deals on OEM||Berg Group Inc.||Quality Photo||BABA BANANA|
|Dimensions||1 inches x 50 inches x 0.63 inches||7.5 inches x 4.3 inches x 1.6 inches||0.5 inches x 1 inches x 0.5 inches||8.2 inches x 4.5 inches x 1.3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.2 pounds||0.25 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
* To me, the sound quality is very good. I purchased the Image S4A's to replace an old pair of Sennheiser canal headphones (I don't remember the model) that finally died on me, and these seem to have a clearer sound than my Sennheisers did. I realize that sound is a very subjective thing. For more exhaustive descriptions of the sound quality, you can refer to the copious reviews of the Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black).
* App and phone call control works with my Samsung Droid Charge using the Klipsch control software. See my comments below for app control limitations.
* Comfort is good with these. The oval-shaped eartips are nice. I can wear them for hours without them bothering my ears.
* Noise isolation is also fairly good, though those of you who may be new to canal phones will need to get used to hearing the seemingly amplified sounds of yourself breathe, chew, etc. with these on (similar to how you hear sounds when you plug your ears).
* Works well as a headset. Callers on the other end cannot tell when I am using the headset functionality.
* The microphonics issues with these headphones are very pronounced. These are the sounds you hear when something bumps or rubs against the chord.Read more ›
I live in New York City and you can imagine the outside works sound pollution that I confront anytime I step outside my house. These headphones let me listen to classical music, pretty much in my own world!
Instead of building some pros and cons I'm going to list what I was most worried about that could have been deal breakers, and my thoughts for you potential owners:
1. Sound quality and noise isolation:
I have never been so pleased, in like EVER.
IMPORTANT: make sure you try on the included headphone tips to find your perfect fit. DON'T BE LAZY like I was for the first day. Makes 100% difference. Tad tricky because the tips that it came with already on SEEMED like the perfect fit until I tried on the others and found one much better.
Warning: as noted by another reviewer if you have large ears the tips may be too small for you. I have normal sized ears and need to use the largest tips
2. Line noise from cable
To be honest this is all a factor of whether or not the line brushes up against you - I have no problems in this department but I can imagine how someone who a) is bigger than I am chest wise or b) jogs would have to deal with a lot of cable noise. I don't use the included clip.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER OWNED NOISE ISOLATING HEADPHONES: you should expect to hear your own noises amplifies (breathing,chewing, whatnot)
3. Cable (tangleness and length)
Yes, this cable is thin and has the potential to tangle easily when you put the headphones away.Read more ›
The oval tips are super-comfortable, though they take a bit of getting used to to get a tight seal. Once in place, I don't think I've ever had an in-ear set that offers such tremendous noise isolation. Sure, it's not at the same level as active noise cancelling headsets, but it's pretty great for the in-ear variety while not blocking out everything so I feel safe on the street. I tried all three sizes and found the middle 'standard' ones best. I could see how some folks might find these headphones really uncomfortable if the oval tips don't fit properly. I guess I got lucky (or have the right sized ears). There is also a flanged-tip, but I found the sound quality of them poor, making everything sound sibilant and too trebly.
As for sound, well, these are great. They're somewhat neutral, which I like, reminding me of Sennheiser headphones I've enjoyed. There is bass and it's a little enhanced, but not overly so, which makes them well-balanced for all kinds of music. People looking for bass-heavy earbuds or headphones could possibly be disappointed. The microphone works, and the cord noise hasn't been too bothersome. As some have mentioned, when talking on the mic with the tips embedded deep in your ears, it's sometimes tough to hear your own voice (or you find yourself shouting) so, I usually just loosen them a bit when I need to take that rare call.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Combine these earbuds with the Triple flange, trilevel - Earphones Plus brand replacement ear cushions made to fit Klipsch and you have a great combo that sound great and remain... Read morePublished 1 month ago by JHEnsor
These headphones sound pretty good as an upgrade from basic earbuds. They stay in your ear pretty well....as long as you're not moving.Published 1 month ago by Mr. Howell
Fell asleep wearing these and the removable plastic tip became dislodged and stuck in my ear, ended with a trip to the emergency room at 3am. Read morePublished 4 months ago by trevor
I've always had cheap earphones during my time, and thought I should finally invest in better ones. With my new Nexus 5, I thought I should get some earphones to go along with it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by GBV
Wires are really thin so I don't know how durable it will be but I like everything else about the buds including the great sound. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Larry L Coleman