5.0 out of 5 stars Klipsch KHO-7 Speakers Rock Solid!
After two seasons of torturing myself with a cheap set of "Dual" outdoor speakers I could take no more. First I searched Amazon and read many reviews on lots of different brands. Took notes on model numbers,etc so hopefully I could hear some at my local audio stores before purchasing. I was primarily interested in a set of "Polk Audio's" for around $159.00, but I made the...
Published on November 28, 2009 by J. Yaede

3.0 out of 5 stars Klipsch KHO-7 Outdoor speakers
I purchased a pair of Klipsch KHO-7 speakers because the grill material was painted stainless steel. I mounted the speakers under a ceiling on my deck at the Jersey shore. Rust appeared after 3 weeks on the grill of both speakers. I called the manufacturer and the grills were promptly replaced. Klipsch denied that the grills were stainless steel!
Published 18 months ago by george m combs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, but the new ones are already showing ..., July 22, 2014
This review is from: Klipsch KHO-7 Outdoor Loudspeaker (Pair, White) (Electronics)
I have two pairs now under the eaves of a beach house, 100 yds from the Gulf of Mexico. Good sound, but the new ones are already showing signs of rust on the grilles, and it's not even a month. The first pair are still sounding good but look terrible after about 18 months. Not recommended for salty-air environments.

4.0 out of 5 stars speakers, August 22, 2013
I had to replace the outdoor speakers on my pier. I used these they seem to be quality built. Being outdoors exposed to the full elements I had to plug the bass port. This is to protect the inside of the speaker box. I wished for more bass should have gone with at least an 8 inch woofer or larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 29, 2012
C. Duncan (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
We have a pretty good sized yard in San Francisco and I was very please at the carry of the bass to the back of the lot. The highs are well defined and not screechy, mid-range is clear, vocals clear, and the bass is pleasantly strong, all outdoors.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, October 2, 2013
they were worth the purchase I was expecting a little more with the klipsch name on it but they are far and above better than the bose ones i bought from one of the warehouse clubs. They are solid and sound decent just a little weak.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good speakers, July 14, 2014
Very good outdoor speakers, but not full sound. I don't know that any smallish outdoor speaker will truly satisfy me but these are about as good as any. And for the size and price, they are fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sounding speakers out on the market., September 23, 2013
We have researched on which outdoor speaker to get and this was one of the best and affordable ones out there. We have a big backyard and we need big sound. This does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars my outdoor speakers, August 31, 2013
I have these speakers under a overhang off my shop for my 25x40 back yard with close neighbors they are very well made,look and sound great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product a must for outdoor entertainment, June 11, 2014
Speakers have great sound! Bass is only okay but tweets are great with their horn style tweeter. Good buy very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Klipsch kho-7 good sounding, July 4, 2013
very evenly matched. I bought 2 pairs. One pair outside on the deck and one pair inside the kitchen. Mounting hardware is sufficient. sound is good. you can distort them with too much bass, but they accept quite a bit of punishment before that. for the money these get the job done. I could see these being loud enough for a house boat or something of that nature. they don't have big time thump, but they do grant you lows, mids, and highs to fill in the sound warmer than I expected. they sound a little boxy. like they could sound better in a stiffer or better insulated enclosure. 6in speakers aren't really designed for low hard hitting base anyways. they surprised me. nice speaker for the cash. these aren't your daddy's Kraco's

5.0 out of 5 stars If you don't believe the reviews go to best buy... they have them on display and they beat out every outdoor speaker there., April 21, 2013
I was looking at some moderately priced Polk speakers since I have a couple for indoors already and they sound great. I was working late one night and I stopped at a best buy inbetween locations. They had a display for out door speakers and sure enough they had the Polk speakers I wanted. Well after messing around with all the speakers the only ones with some great bass were these KHO-7's. They beat everything even the BOSE speakers... They were also priced higher than BOSE at $299 which was the most of any of the speakers there. Well Amazon of course had them at $199 so I couldn't turn it down. I just installed them today and they sound even better connected to my system. INCREDIBLE SPEAKERS at an INCREDIBLE price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

Klipsch KHO-7 Outdoor Loudspeaker (Pair, White)
$349.00 $187.11