Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 55 questions
votes
Has this issue been rectified? I also have an iP5 running iOS7 (new OS) and am considering buying the G-17.
Nov 22, 2013 by Monique R.
votes
Yes, they have a small "power brick" similar to a laptop. The volume that comes out of it is quite loud, and also they would need power no matter what if you were using them for their primary purpose : Airplay.
Jun 10, 2013 by Evildonald
votes
There's big problem with is, and it's software. Klipsch published an IOS 8 friendly G-17 app; but they didn't tell anyone! The old version doesn't work with IOS8. The The new version is in the APP Store, it's called KLIPSCH AIR. Download and toss the old app. Works great! Same old sorry-ass set-up routine. Spread the word:collect Karma. Klipsch sure didn't.
Oct 20, 2014 by Stephen Ricker
votes
We've had similar issues where we keep losing wireless connection. Worked great for about a month then started giving us intermittent issues. Have tried many times to remedy but still having issues. Not a happy customer. One thing that worked intermittently was unplugging the unit for a minimum of 30 minutes then powering it back on. Sometimes, only sometimes, does that allow it to connect back to the network.
Aug 12, 2014 by Beanpole
votes
I haven't tried that, but I don't think that it will. I think it only plays with Apple (AirPlay enabled) devices. I tried connecting my Android phone via USB and the phone couldn't interpret what to do with the speaker. I'm sure I could connect my Android phone via the audio aux input without issue though.
Sep 12, 2013 by KMH
votes
I have the same question as I would like to send one to my parents in Europe. Does anyone know the answer? Also, Can you play the same music through airplay on more that one unit simultaneously? (If I had one in different rooms, would they all play the same thing I launch ?)
Feb 21, 2013 by Juanna R Magnon
votes
Sonos is very good, however, the Klipsch is amazing. Better snatch it up. Audiovox is buying Klipsch. Audiovox is pure garbage and if they can't hold up to the high quality that Klipsch is known for, the Klipsch name will plummet. Hopefully there will be no change in quality.
Jul 3, 2013 by Research Ronnie
votes
You can plug it in via alternate input sources, but it won't be wireless. If you don't use a source that streams Airplay, you will have to physically connect it with a cable.
Aug 21, 2013 by Evildonald
votes
Yes it does. I have a lenovo laptop and it works very well with it.
Jul 29, 2013 by Lululala
votes
I used this speaker with the 4S when the iOS had been out for a long time. I know things change, but I had constant issues of music cutting out for 5-30 seconds, and at times minutes. Seems to me like a poor design. I am not questioning the sound, it's wonderful, but when I pay anything over $50 for something (within reason), I expect it to function with at least 95% reliability of proper functioning. With this speaker I had 95% reliability that within 10-20 min it would start malfunctioning. I guess that's still technically reliability...
Nov 25, 2013 by Vadim
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers