5.0 out of 5 stars Keep My Hands Nice and Warm
Published 23 months ago by Ew Riggs

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality
Published on June 22, 2011 by Gavondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep My Hands Nice and Warm, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Klondike Sterling Wool Thinsulate Fleece Lined Glomit Fingerless Half Gloves iPhone (Apparel)
I have Reynaud's Syndrome ("goes with" my rheumatoid arthritis) and my hands are constantly cold and painful as a result. I had problems reading my KindleFire in bed because my hands would get very cold. Wearing regular gloves didn't "work" because I had to keep taking one off to turn the page. My husband got these for me and I am now a happy camper with much less finger pain. I can turn my Kindle pages without pain. I can keep my one index finger outside of the "mitten hood," so my other fingers stay warm. When my right index finger gets chilled, I switch hands. I sleep in them at night, and they keep my hands painless enough that I can sleep most nights.
I highly recommend them. (And I'm thankful for a very caring husband who gets things like this for me.)

Klondike Sterling Wool Thinsulate Fleece Lined Convertible Fingerless Half Gloves Fold Over Mitten Hood - iPhone Ski Snowboard Skate

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, June 22, 2011
I was immediately disappointed upon removing these gloves from the packaging. The build quality is incredibly poor. I ordered two pairs of gloves. On both pairs, the small velcro squares designed to hold back the fingers when pulled back were both peeling away from the main glove material. On one pair some sort of defect left a large gather of material in one of the finger holes, which made it impossible to put my finger all the way through. These gloves did not seem like they would last long so I returned them.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT gloves for extreme cold weather travel !!!, January 21, 2012
I bought these for a 4 week trip through Siberia in winter. My hands weren't cold once, even when the temperature reached -40. I purchased glove liners but never needed to use them. The mitten flap flips over easily (I didn't use the velcro on the back of the hand) and I kept my emergency tissue in the flap! It made it quick and easy to use my camera or phone. They did "pill up" a little towards the end of the trip, however, for the price, I was SUPER happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold-sensitive fingers., June 20, 2013
I purchased many things to be able to go on a tidepooling field trip, and this was one of them. I suffer from cold fingers (due to Reynaud's) and sometimes, it takes a long time for them to come back to normal color and feeling after becoming agitated by the cold. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to go on the trip because of my Reynaud's, but this product (as well as others I purchased here) allowed me to go and have a memorable and positive experience with fewer bouts of the super-intense discomfort I get when my fingers go through a Reynaud's cycle.

I can't vouch for long-term quality, because I only really used them heavily for about 2 days, but they stood up to all that use while I was in the intertidal (and I was crawling on rocks and touching all sorts of things). All I can say is that the purchase was worth it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO WARM!!!, January 26, 2010
These gloves are so warm, my hands are hot more often than cold when I wear them, and it's cold in Chicago! Wouldn't trade them for anything! I was a little concerned when I bought them that having the fold over would make them not as warm as whole gloves, but I have not found that to be true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 28, 2013
The gloves are warm and feel soft and comfortable. They fit a little small so if you like a little room inside these may not be for you. The color is a beautiful grey. They are perfect for wearing with a liner and that allows you to use tech gloves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, but not perfectly made, January 13, 2013
Ryan C. Reich (Ann Arbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
These are nice cozy gloves and it's nice to be able to uncover the fingers if you need them. Alas, the thumb is not one such finger, which makes it slightly difficult to operate a wallet when out in the cold. The knit wool is lined on the inside, so almost no cold air makes it through the yarn, except at one place: the "hinge" where the finger cover is attached. If it's very windy you can feel a bit of wind cutting through onto the knuckles there. Also, the little pieces of Velcro that hold the mitten covers back against the hand when they're off are not very useful; somehow, they're never quite aligned, and I expect them to be fouled with fuzz before too long.

2.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION: ONLY FOR LARGE HANDS, November 15, 2013
These are only for large hands, I bought these and I have a size medium hand bordering with large. There is a half inch gap in the thumb which irritates me. I wish they had a medium size too, they'd probably get a lot more sales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all purpose glove, January 27, 2013
I ordered these gloves for every day winter use. They have successfully kept me warm -- even at 0 degrees Fahrenheit. They also worked well as substitutes to snowboarding gloves for a day, though I wouldn't recommend it for multiple days in a row unless you use a hair dryer or something to dry them. The convertible glove feature is very convenient. There is a small piece of velcro located in two locations to keep the flap attached to the back when you want to use your phone or get your keys out, but sometimes it can be a little annoying when you have it in "mitten" function and the velcro sticks to certain material. Overall, I am very pleased with these gloves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves, December 2, 2013
These gloves are great for keeping hands warm. The design is nice. When I need dexterity to grab objects or use my phone, I just flip the top down. I gave three stars because the stitching on one of the gloves is irregular so they do not match visually.

Rate and Discover Movies