Kmart in store only $20 coupon offer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 82 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2011 10:34:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 30, 2011 4:29:43 AM PDT
L. Freese says:
UPDATE!!!
Also with the purchase of this game you can get the Playstation 7.1 headphones at $40 off!!!!!

Kmart is offering a $20 gaming coupon to be used for future purchases just like Amazon does with some of their promos...
This is for in store only and only if you have a Shop your way rewards card that is free to sign up for in the store! Puchase Uncharted 3 at Kmart and use your shop Yourway card and a coupon will print out at check out.

http://gamer.kmart.com/2011/10/6689/

Posted on Oct 24, 2011 1:08:41 PM PDT
Honduras7 says:
Might go there and buy it if amazon doesn't add a $20 store credit to U3

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 6:00:43 AM PDT
Charlie-B says:
Do you have a link to this offer? I can't find anything on their site.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 7:53:00 AM PDT
L. Freese says:
This offer has not been posted as of yet however it will be posted soon on http://gamer.kmart.com/
It's FYI now instead of later!
Again its an in store offer only and not currently available for preorder or for purchases made online from Kmart.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 7:54:45 AM PDT
Wade Sutton says:
It was already posted on Cheapassgamer.com and that post is always updated by the guy at the top of the ladder at K-Mart's gaming department.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 8:02:57 AM PDT
Charlie-B says:
Thanks, I have a KMart not far from me, and $20 credit when so many great games are coming out is very tempting.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 8:05:53 AM PDT
L. Freese says:
@Wade yes I did notice it posted there just the other day. And Kmart is leading the pack on deals there among all the other top sellers.
@Charlie Your welcome! November is a crazy release game month for sure!

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 8:20:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2011 8:22:35 AM PDT
Wade Sutton says:
Freese...I have to admit...I've been buying games from Amazon for a long time but K-Mart IS starting to take the lead when it comes to the credits. I picked up Batman and got the 30 dollar credit for it in addition to another 10 dollar credit if I buy the new Lord of the Rings. Now they are offering Lord of the Rings with its own 20 dollar credit. If you bought Batman and are planning to get something after Lord of the Rings, you are essentially getting LotR for FREE (and it sounds like it could be pretty decent).

I don't know if you saw my post in the other thread but I've had Uncharted pre-ordered on here since January 31st. I know Amazon waited until the last minute to add the 20 dollar credit to Battlefield. I think they posted it on Friday. Amazon has until Sunday morning to post a credit matching K-Mart or I'm cancelling the pre-order and going to K-Mart (which is on my way home from work anyway).

I think the only thing saving Amazon from K-Mart's wrath, at this point, is that a lot of people don't have K-Marts near them and the offers are mostly in-store only. Do you know whether the in-store credits are also offered at Sears since they are one in the same now?

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 8:46:46 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 30, 2011 4:25:04 AM PDT
L. Freese says:
@Wade about Sears unfortunately no. I want to also say that I know as well as Kmart Corp. that there are sometimes issues with stock or other problems with going in store....but there is also problems here on Amazon. I can write a book on issues I have had and one is huge...Being Amazon charged my credit card for a HUGE charge on something I never bought. I had to cancel my credit card as I did not know who charged my card. Turned out Amazon automated system did it. I fought for 1 month to get my full credit back on my card. That was the most recent problem.

I will also say with the BF3 deal I bought it here at Amazon as Kmart did not have an LE copy for me. I would have not done that if Amazon did not offer the $20 credit.
No place is perfect, Kmart or Amazon we all have had issues with each.
But we have to go where the deals are.
For the record...I have been buying games from Amazon for a long time also and still do.
If the offer is right then I buy. If there is no offers I wait for a price drop. If I really need a game now I will buy but not very often. I have to feed my family too so saving is important.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 8:49:59 AM PDT
L. Freese says:
Be sure to see the update above on the first post.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 7:11:05 PM PDT
Awesome. I know how to spend my $50 in coupons from Arkham and R&C last week.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 9:29:49 PM PDT
Just google Kmart gamer or look at CAG.com either way Kmart is giving a $20 coupon with UC3.Well you get a $20 coupon with any new release beat that Amazon.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 10:03:09 PM PDT
Mia says:
It's too bad I don't have a Kmart anywhere near me :(

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 11:38:41 AM PDT
Jackel says:
L. Freese can you please provide a source. I can not find this deal anywhere on the internet (except for this one thread you created).

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 11:55:48 AM PDT
L. Freese says:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304247

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 12:16:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2011 12:17:21 PM PDT
Jackel says:
L. Freese I am getting worried now because your link above states "Buy Uncharted 3 for $59.99, get these offers:
* A $20 gaming coupon.
* Sony PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset for $59.99"

Does that mean I HAVE to spend $59.99 to get this deal or can I use my $30 coupon (from Batman Arkham City) and pay $30 plus tax and still get this deal?

Thanks in advance Freese.

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 12:44:59 PM PDT
L. Freese says:
@ Jackel yes you can use your $30 coupon and still get the $20 coupon and the headset for $40 off.

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 1:37:27 PM PDT
aharris says:
Do kmart coupons expire? The next console game I know for certain that I'll get is Mass Effect 3 which is a few months away. I might get the new assassins creed which comes out sooner but Im not sure and dont want to gamble on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 1:41:41 PM PDT
Jackel says:
@ Freese thanks man that is awesome news! Also, thank you for posting these updates on http://amazon.com. Your posts have saved me a LOT of money with all of these amazing deals.

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 1:47:57 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2011 1:48:57 PM PDT
Jackel says:
@ aharris Yes these coupons do expire. These Kmart coupons usually expire in approximately 42 days. So you will not be able to use this $20 coupon from Uncharted 3 towards Mass Effect 3. For example, I have a Kmart $30 gaming coupon from Batman AC and it is valid from 23 Oct 11 thru 3 December 11.

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 2:19:07 PM PDT
L. Freese says:
@Jackel Your welcome. It's polite comments like yours that are rewarding.

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 2:20:15 PM PDT
So can I just go down to my Kmart next Tuesday, pick up LOTR with my $10 coupon from Arkham City, get my $20 coupon from the LOTR purchase, and get right back in line to purchase Uncharted 3 using both my $30 coupon from Arkham City and the $20 coupon from LOTR that was printed out moments earlier to essentially get Uncharted 3 for ten bucks?

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 2:35:05 PM PDT
Omar says:
i wish i had a kmart in my area

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 2:55:46 PM PDT
R. Cloyd says:
No Michael, generally you have to wait about a week before you can use the coupon. There should be appropriate dates on the coupon indicating that it can only be used between certain dates. In other words, you can't just use the coupon instantanously.

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 3:02:50 PM PDT
Jackel says:
@Michael Martinez No that will not work it has been my experience that you can NOT use the coupon the same day it prints out. The Arkham City $30 coupon printed out for me on 18 Oct 11 but was valid from 23 Oct 11 - 3 Dec 11. So the answer is no you can not use the coupon on the same day you received it.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  33
Total posts:  82
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,199)