Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 10, 2013
This was a perfect book for my 10 year old grandson who absolutely loves this series. Keep writing Frank Cammuso and just keep this series going. My grandson has Aspergers and he enjoys every single word. The Knights of the Lunch Table books seem to actually help my grandson understand how the other kids think.
on March 12, 2014
I was attracted to this series by the clever references to the Arthurian legend mixed into every day school antics. No one was out to save the world (like in the Avalon books), but through the references you thought that this kid is going places when he gets older. Unfortunately for me, it seemed as if the references were wearing thin. Either the story he is alluding to is so remote, that most of the allusions were missed by me, or there were just not enough elements to use.

However, the morals of the story are strong and repeatedly presented as natural teaching moments. The art is accessible (as in his other books) being bright, detailed enough to ground the action, but not so busy as to miss what is happening. The story line is not quite as relatable, but still entertaining.

I enjoyed this book for what it was, but missed the added depth the allusions gave to the story.
on April 23, 2015
I said it was four and the reason why is it was so short because they did the deal the day of the performance and just got good out of no where but the illustrations were great and the author wrote great also.

P.s. keep making more of these books
on November 1, 2011
My son has devoured all 3 books in less than a week. He recommends them and cant wait for the next one to come out. They are a must read for Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and Big Nate fans.
on October 31, 2011
This series Knights of the Lunch Table, are interesting, funny and appealing for the 8 year old that they were given to as a gift. keeps him reading.thanks.
on January 27, 2015
Always a great read and a great series. I would say for an average reader it would be great for grade 2s. Had a grade 3 breeze through it in 10 mins.
on March 18, 2014
This book was great but one thing I am questioned about at the end was he happy that melody left otherwise good book
on February 13, 2015
My 7 year old loves this series! He flew through 1 and 2 and wanted to give 5 stars before moving to number 4!
on August 17, 2014
I have read this whole series and it is a great book for kids. It is a very funny and adventurous book!
on January 20, 2015
I love this book so much! Has a lot of detail in the text. Another great book! Now my favorite.