- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Have one to sell?
2-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Knilling Sinfonia Model 1/4 Violin Outfit (Thermoplastic Case, Glasser Fiberglass Bow)
|Price:||$372.10 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$66.90 (15%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
- Even grain spruce top; solid maple back
- Solid carved throughout and graduated; inlaid purfling
- All ebony trim, including fingerboard, nut, pegs, tailpiece and saddle; ebonite Dresden chinrest; shop adjusted in USA; German maple bridge; four Buschman string adjusters; D'Addario Prelude steelcore strings
- Shaped thermoplastic case with aluminum valance; valance mounted hardware, fully plush lined; two bow holsters, covered accessory compartment
- Glasser fiberglass bow with fully-lined ebonite frog; genuine white horsehair
Excellent performance and value Knilling Sinfonia model instruments reflect European tradition in design and concept, with detailed attention to workmanship and finish, plus proper set up and quality components, to ensure ease of tuning, tone quality, practical playability, and structural integrity. The top is crafted from even grain spruce; the back from maple, with maple ribs, neck and scroll. Fully carved and graduated for superior tone, with genuine inlaid purfling around the top and back to help protect the plates, and solid ebony nut, pegs, fingerboard, tailpiece, saddle, and endpin, ensure durability. Shop adjusted in the U.S.A. with quality components, including custom hand-fitted German maple bridge, comfortable ebonite Dresden model chinrest, four Buschman capped string adjusters for precise fine tuning while protecting the top, and quality American-made D'Addario Prelude steelcore strings. Meets or exceeds specifications established by the Music Educators National Conference. Outfit includes deluxe shaped thermoplastic case with aluminum valance, with reinforced shell and valance mounted hardware for durability; fully-lined interior with two bow holders, covered accessory compartment, rosin and pitchpipe. Available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10 and 1/16 size. Established in 1922, Knilling String Instruments has had the privilege of working with some of the finest craftsmen throughout the world; whether for a beginner or seasoned player, our instruments reflect Knilling's commitment to unparalleled quality and exceptional value
There are no customer reviews yet.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more
This item: Knilling Sinfonia Model 1/4 Violin Outfit (Thermoplastic Case, Glasser Fiberglass Bow)
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com