5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful hat, fits great!
I was hesitant to order this after some reviews stated it was too small. I've got a really large head, and this fit perfectly. There was actually a little room to spare, so they might have changed the design. The style of the hat is just adorable, very feminine without being overly so. I'm thrilled with purchase, and would buy again.
Published on November 16, 2011 by CCM

3.0 out of 5 stars One size doesn't fit all
It was a cute hat but didn't fit my big noggin', evidently. If you have a smaller head, go for it.
Published on January 10, 2011 by Cranberly

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful hat, fits great!, November 16, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described! (and sizing info), November 15, 2012
I love it. It's soft and warm. I was also worried that it might not fit my head, but it fit beautifully! The circumference measures approx. 20" (US Hat size Small). You could take a hat that fits you well (that is, ideally, of a similar design) and measure the circumference of the rim to compare and see if it'll fit you. I took a gamble with the size because most of the reviews said it's too small and I always thought I had a big head (no pun intended, :D).
I'm very happy with my purchase- plus, you can't beat the prime shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars One size doesn't fit all, January 10, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 4, 2011
This is a beautifully knitted cap and fits nicely on my smallish-head. The rose is steady. The viser stands just enough to show that it is what it is without being obnoxious for it's size. I haven't washed it yet but I can tell that the color won't turn all bluish like cheap black acrylic yarn tends to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Fall, September 25, 2012
I just got this hat and I love it. I looked around for a hat that I could wear in the Fall and early winter and this is perfect. I am average head size and it is not too tight or too loose. It stays put. I wouldn't recommend it for a prolonged ourdoor winter activities but for something to get you from point A to point B without giving too much "hat head", this is the hat!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Hand Knitted Newsboy Hat with Short Soft Visor with Side Flower Embellishment (Apparel)
I love the look of the cap, but the one I received is poorly made. The flower is not attached on both sides, and flops around and there are already loose threads after one week of wear. I don't think this hat will last me more than one season, unfortunately.

ETA: Company said to contact them for customer service. Email has gone ignored and unanswered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and fashionable, January 11, 2012
Received this for Christmas and it is warm and fashionable. It is a little more bulky than I would like, but that's probably personal preference. Great for a cozy wintry look!

4.0 out of 5 stars knitted hat, January 20, 2011
I love this hat, bought it in white. The only small issues I have are the fact that it isn't as full as I'd like in the back and it kind of slips off your head as your wearing it. If it had some sort of elastic sewn in around the hem to keep it on your head better it would be a perfect hat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Hat!, December 29, 2010
If you have a large head, this hat is not for you, but it's cute. Nice and soft. Decent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it., December 9, 2013
I have no hair, so I bought this hat for coverage. It covers my ears, but in order to make it look right I had to wear a lining underneath. The hat is awe fully cute though, and I do like it.