Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Knitter's Pride 3/3.25mm Karbonz Fixed Circular Needles, 40"
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on July 11, 2013
I am so glad I purchased these needles! After reading all the reviews, I was reluctant to purchase Karbonz. But I am guessing I got a circ set that was re-designed after all of the customer feedback. There is no annoying sound or feeling. It was ready to jump onto the sleeve and go round after round. No prepping like other reviews I've read.

Cable: very flexible and doesn't get in the way at all!

Needles: They are amazing! I'm using 100% baby alpaca sport weight yarn and my stitches are being held very nicely on the needle. I like to keep them pretty close to the tip and I end up dropping stitches. Not any more! The shaft holds the stitches so well! The tip has a smooth join and the stitches can be see very well against it. They're not crazy sharp (which is good since my index finger now has a changed fingerprint due to poking it so much). But they are pointy enough to catch the stitch correctly.

I will GLADLY purchase a whole set of these needles in straight circ, DPN and, if I can, interchangeable.
on January 23, 2015
Awesome replacement for a broken needle, held up to the weight of the large cardigan I was working with and helped me finish it nicely.
on October 21, 2015
I like these needles for really slippery yarn. The tips make picking stitches easy and the shaft holds the yarn so I get even tension!
on March 15, 2015
I love this needle. I ordered it to make socks, and its great. Will order more from this vendor. Fast service.
on October 24, 2015
As always wonderful needles. I want them in every size.