- Hardcover: 64 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1st edition (November 1973)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0397314736
- ISBN-13: 978-0397314737
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #954,130 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Knitting for Beginners Hardcover – November, 1973
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There are also some really basic projects where you can knit a blanket, scarf, belt, hats and learn how to make pompoms and a strap for a bag. This is a great book if you are planning to teach someone else how to knit for a short time and just want to get a tiny book that's not too expensive that will demonstrate the basics of knitting, purling, casting on and binding off.