Knives of Alaska Suregrip Cub Bear Caping Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Blade is 2.4" in length made of D2 Steel, finished with a ceramic penned "Hunters Non-Glare".
- Handle is Full Tang, Black Suregrip.
- Lifetime warranty, Made in the USA
- Sheath is vegetable tanned, oiled, split grained cowhide.
- Double draw heat temper, Cryogenic "deep Freeze" treatment.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Quality knife all the way.
The leather shield is also very nice..
Both the Knife and leather shield are Made in the US.
Worth every penny.
Posted few picture of the knife.. small but very useful.
I only wish that Knives of Alaska offered nylon sheaths as an option. The leather sheaths are very nice, but I just like the 'fit' of nylon for hunting and camping.
small compact fixed blade full tang
made in the USA
excellent for skinning
the grip is slightly "tackey" to feel and aids in slippery spots
the leather is thick and durable serves its purpose well
for the price a excellent Knife.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic knife I will get more as the need arises. Would highly recommend this to others.Published 2 months ago by m.scott stutzman
I use it for white tail. last year field dressed and processed a whole deer with only this knife. Its small for butchering but works in a pinch. Read morePublished on November 30, 2013 by kang
These are really good quality knives. A hunter Can't go wrong with this knife. I use mine throughout the whole process when i'm cleaning deerPublished on November 6, 2013 by Kenneth E. Lucero