5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly useful... ;-)
This pad is really a hoot. The pad is 4 x 5.2 x .2 inches, so a little smaller then you might expect. However,
the fun you will have with it, is very large!

Published 9 months ago by Dr. Oceanfront

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute item. However...
let the buyer beware. This gift, while amusing, is extremely overpriced.

Published on December 15, 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly useful... ;-), March 6, 2014
the fun you will have with it, is very large!

I have been giving these out to friends who I know will love them. In stressful situations, like in a mediation, I will slip one to an attorney who will just start to hoot out loud. I love it! Great way to bring down the tension in a room.

You can even use it while you are on the phone and just check the boxes you would like to ask the person on the other side of the line, but can't. ;-)
I checked out Knock, Knocks website and it has some fun items.
If my review helped you, would you please click on "helpful" (or "yes") below. Thank you. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Hit!, December 27, 2010
This was a stocking stuffer for my aunt. Considering her positive sense of digust towards many a person at her work place, she found this notepad to be hilarious. Even though I think it will never actually be used it inspired a round of laughs on Christmas Day and thus has serve it's purpose. The actual pad was smaller than expected but the quality of the paper and binding seems to be a standard quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute item. However..., December 15, 2010
let the buyer beware. This gift, while amusing, is extremely overpriced.

When I ordered the item, there were no dimensions shown in the listing. Having looked at similar items, I assumed (and you know what happens when you assume) the pad was at least 6"x9". Wrong. It is, in fact, identical in size to those pink phone message pads at approximately 3"x4". Moreover, the paper is very flimsy.

Quite candidly, I feel a bit silly having purchased it without knowing the dimensions. However, it was a hit with the recipient so all is not lost.

4.0 out of 5 stars How Funny, December 30, 2011
I love Knock-Knock products and this "Fashion Citation" notepad is not exception, it is super cute and funny! Makes a great gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super funny..., February 17, 2013
I just discovered the Nifty Notepads on Amazon, and the first one I ordered for a colleague was WTF. It quickly made rounds in the office and people were cracking up about it.
The next one I purchased was Pep Talk, and I sometimes leave it on my colleagues' desks before I leave the office (I am usually the latest in and the latest out...). They absolutely love them and those little notes have become the talk of the office. :-) I already ordered the Apology pad, and my husband and I keep cracking up about them. Sometimes we just write them to each other for the sheer fun of it.
Awesome and fun product to break up a long and stressful day at work...

3.0 out of 5 stars gag gift for the boss, February 1, 2013
Shari Marburger (LYNDON STATION, WISCONSIN, US) - See all my reviews
we give fun gifts at the office during the holidays, this one fit the bill for the boss lady...she gives them out...funny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, July 28, 2012
I purchased this as a gag gift, and it was very well received. It drove lots of conversation around the dinner table!

5.0 out of 5 stars Item Great - Quantity NOT, December 2, 2011
The product is great. However, Amazon only shipped me ONE when it clearly states in the picture of the item that it is a "3 pack." When trying to rectify this, Amazon customer service was just frustrating! I was told that they could NOT ship me two more because "they are a pack" and "cannot be shipped separately." Therefore, I am confused as to how I only got ONE INDIVIDUAL one. Clearly, they can be shipped separately. I was also told that I would have to ship back the individual one that I had already received and then wait 3-5 WEEKS for the new pack since it was a "special order!" I received the first one in ONE WEEK, and it was not a special order when I ordered it a week prior. I ordered this pack to give as Christmas presents, and did it with MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME. There is no way the new pack will arrive before the holiday. I was given $3 back that was called a "promotional gift certificate" since I did not get the three that I ordered. And this was only after I stated that I was not going to send the one back that I had, and to just forget the whole thing. Beware that you may only get ONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bitch-tastic, March 10, 2012
Bought this for my friend's birthday and it made her laugh. For the whole week she put it to good use and began citing people with it, myself included. I finally know what kind of bitch I am.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great communication tool, August 18, 2010
Funny is good, and sincere is better: this gem combines them both. We use them in our family to apologize all the time (great in tandem with the Knock Knock Here's Some Advice pad), and the whole of our relationships at home has shown great improvement and resilience.

Nifty Notes - Prescription