4.0 out of 5 stars Good jokes but some need some translation
I bought this book for my 7 year old grandson but I think it might be intended for someone a couple of years older. Some of the punch line knock-knocks are suitable for someone who has a better frame of reference to "get" the jokes. The jokes are funny, but it is for "kids", but I think perhaps 9 or older.
Published 10 months ago by Diana R.

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money
Just buy the Laugh Out Loud joke book instead. It has most of the "funny" jokes from this book plus many more!
Published 7 months ago by Julixoxo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jokes but some need some translation, October 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very creative!, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (Mass Market Paperback)
This was awesome. I took it along on a long drive to the lake, in a car full of kids, so you can imagine how much fun we had. They all enjoyed it - so did the adults in the car.

I was actually surprised how creative most of these are! I tried to narrow it down to my favorite joke *difficult to do* - I think the last one on page 90 ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Knock-Knock. Who's There. Rita. Rita Who? Rita a good book lately? -- This is a good book for kids!!, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (Mass Market Paperback)
This year for Christmas for the Grandkids, ages 7 and 12, I am on a theme of giving them things they can share with each other and create their own fond memories of growing up together. This cute little book is a simple way to do just that. There are 121 pages of knock-knock jokes. Here is just one to share:

Knock.Knock.
Who's There?
Train.
Train Who?
Someone needs to train you to open the door.

Makes even an adult have a giggle or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars study skills, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (Mass Market Paperback)
It keeps the kids entertained for a long time. It encourages reading for those who struggle and encourages joke-telling memory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knock knock. Who's there?, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (Mass Market Paperback)
Theodore is locked, can you please let me in?

This is just one of a whole book filled with delightful jokes which will leave children squealing with laughter. I love having a handful of knock knock jokes memorized and at the ready for anytime my kids need a distraction. This would be a fun book for car trips, or to keep in your bag for waiting at a restaurant, or a great birthday gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Year Old Loves It, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (Mass Market Paperback)
My 6 year old has this book and thinks the corny jokes in it are really funny. It's always nice to hear a child laugh and this book helps in that regard. I particularly like when he gets to the punch line and says "Get It"? Nice clean humor for kids.

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, February 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Source for Knock-Knock Jokes ..., April 4, 2014
This review is from: Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (Mass Market Paperback)
Rob Elliott's "Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids" is exactly what I needed to satisfy my grandson's request for "tell me a knock-knock joke, Grandma". As someone who never remembers jokes, this book has been a real help in providing jokes that youngsters find funny. Yes by adult standards, a lot of the jokes are corny, but youngsters think they are hilarious. Some of the jokes are require more extensive knowledge and experience than most kindergartners have, but there are still plenty of jokes they can appreciate. If you need a repertoire of jokes suitable for youngsters, this book may be one you find helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knock-knock Jokes for Kids, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (Mass Market Paperback)
My grandson will like it I'm sure. He is 8 yrs. old. I think knock-knock jokes are always the favorite jokes of elementary age children. The service of the shipper was fast and it arrived in good shape.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dumb and Dumber, April 18, 2014
This review is from: Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (Mass Market Paperback)
Even my 8 year old has never heard dumber knock knock jokes. Beyond unfunny, this collection of "Jokes" is simply stupid and a total waste of money.

Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids
Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids by Rob Elliott (Mass Market Paperback - June 15, 2013)
$4.99 $4.39