Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on October 31, 2013
I bought this book for my 7 year old grandson but I think it might be intended for someone a couple of years older. Some of the punch line knock-knocks are suitable for someone who has a better frame of reference to "get" the jokes. The jokes are funny, but it is for "kids", but I think perhaps 9 or older.
22 comments124 of 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2015
I hate this book but the kids LOVE it. I am so sick of saying "who's there" in the car that I'm going to scream. But you know what... THE KIDS LOVE IT!!! I have a third grader who reads them out loud in the car and a kindergartener who repeats them off the top of her head if she can remember them. The only bad thing is that there are some old timey names that the kids have never heard before so that makes the jokes not funny to me. BUT THEY DON'T CARE!!! Seriously, the kids do not care if the names are obscure. They still enjoy the book and it's going to make me get into a car accident.
33 comments35 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2014
Just buy the Laugh Out Loud joke book instead. It has most of the "funny" jokes from this book plus many more!
0Comment59 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This year for Christmas for the Grandkids, ages 8 and 13, I am on a theme of giving them things they can share with each other and create their own fond memories of growing up together. This cute little book is a simple way to do just that. There are 121 pages of knock-knock jokes. Here is just one to share:

Knock.Knock.
Who's There?
Train.
Train Who?
Someone needs to train you to open the door.

Makes even an adult have a giggle or two.
33 comments71 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2013
This was awesome. I took it along on a long drive to the lake, in a car full of kids, so you can imagine how much fun we had. They all enjoyed it - so did the adults in the car.

I was actually surprised how creative most of these are! I tried to narrow it down to my favorite joke *difficult to do* - I think the last one on page 90 ;)
0Comment61 of 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2014
My 6 year old has this book and thinks the corny jokes in it are really funny. It's always nice to hear a child laugh and this book helps in that regard. I particularly like when he gets to the punch line and says "Get It"? Nice clean humor for kids.
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2013
Theodore is locked, can you please let me in?

This is just one of a whole book filled with delightful jokes which will leave children squealing with laughter. I love having a handful of knock knock jokes memorized and at the ready for anytime my kids need a distraction. This would be a fun book for car trips, or to keep in your bag for waiting at a restaurant, or a great birthday gift!
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2013
It keeps the kids entertained for a long time. It encourages reading for those who struggle and encourages joke-telling memory.
0Comment18 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
I read most of the book before giving it to kids and did not find any that even an adult would fine amusing much less a child. I threw it away and ordered laugh out loud jokes for kids instead which one of the other reviews recommended.
on January 11, 2014
My 7 year old was on a roll making up her own knock knock jokes but they didn't really make sense. Knock knock. Who's there? Katy Perry. Katy Perry who? Katy Perry gonna smack your face up. Uhhhh say what???? So I bought her this book for Christmas. Now, someone knock knocks on my door 27 times a day. Some of these jokes are cute and silly, some of em I think are worse than her Katy Perry joke. She has been enjoying it though and that's all that matters.