Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 18, 2008 9:45:47 AM PST
Carlypeas says:
Can someone tell me the name and artist of the song that is playing when Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl are dancing in the club scene?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2008 8:58:44 AM PDT
Ms. Julie says:
Swing by Savage (the song that is playing during the dvd menu screne)

Posted on Feb 23, 2009 2:03:26 PM PST
M. Dasher says:
Does anyone know the last song that comes on in the movie - it has the words "That's my daughter in the water" or something like that?
Thanks!

Posted on Apr 24, 2009 3:18:51 AM PDT
It's a Loudon Wainwright song, as is the song that follows it, Grey in LA. The version of Grey in LA that is in the movie is a different mix than on LW's album and I like the movie version much better--simpler and more straightforwad arrangement worked better, I thought.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2009 9:13:46 AM PDT
S. J Kidwell says:
I think it was "Love Me" by the Willie's. I saw the movie again last nite and heard the song again. I have heard it before, done by Elvis and it has always been one of my favorites. I think that is the song, I could be wrong.....

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2009 7:40:38 PM PDT
D. Williams says:
Yes, called "Daughter" by Loudon Wainwright III.

Posted on Oct 18, 2009 9:26:08 PM PDT
It's Daughter and then Grey In LA over the credits. Not sure about that Elvis song!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Feb 18, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 18, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions