Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 5, 2013
These are way too small, very thin, and non-elastic. The labels say Mens 10-13, but they are not. They are tiny, tiny socks. Maybe they mean 10-13 year olds. They'd be okay for 10-13 year olds, perhaps. But they are also very thin. They look more like the feet of ladies tights -- you can see skin through them. They are so hard to put on, being too small and non-elastic, I punctured both pairs I tried eventually just trying to pull them over my heel. I tried one pair three times, including washing in between each wearing, to see if they would loosen up, but they never did. I was aware of them all day long and was glad to take them off. Putting them on or taking them off took about 2 minutes.each sock. I gave the remaining 10 away. I did not move fast enough to attempt to get a refund.
on May 28, 2013
Instead, buy lots of these. Then you don't have to worry about matching socks together after you do laundry. And if you lose a sock, the next sock you lose gives you an even number of socks again!
on October 9, 2012
These socks were very short above the ankle, and did not stretch at all, and are very ill-fitting on the foot. Basically unusable, the worst socks I have ever tried to wear.
on December 8, 2013
these socks were to small for me, I wear size 11 shoes but these socks did not stay up on my legs kept slipping down around my ankles.
on February 8, 2013
i have size 9 feet and bought size 10-13 and the fabric wont stretch enough to get on my foot.
on April 5, 2013
I've been looking for thin socks forever. The only way I knew these might be just what I was looking for were other reviews that said the socks were very thin, maybe too thin, and might not hold up for many washes. I figured these were probably the right amount of thin for me and they were! I don't like thick socks no matter what they are made of. These are very stretchy as others have described which is great. I barely wear a size 8.5 shoe, but these socks fit the size of my feet just fine.
on October 5, 2015
Since it asked about fit. I bought size 10-13. I have very deep inserts in my skin after a 12 hour day and I size 11. I actually sit there and try to count the lines in my leg. They're a good price. The fabric is thin, or breathable? I'm in Hawaii. You don't want thick clothing.

Either way. Worth it for the full pack.
on December 6, 2015
These were soooooooo thin. Wearing them a couple times and your brand new socks would have holes. When my hsuan do tried them on my husbands heal was super visible through the sock. Returned and thankfully got gold for brand instead. Much better dress socks.
on August 31, 2015
Contrarily to the others reviews, I found that these socks are a good value for the price. I wear 10 1/2 shoes and then fit great. No troubles until now with the quality, sure you can buy better but you will pay more.
on August 11, 2014
I don't mind spending a lot on a nice suit or shirt however, I've never been too excited about expensive, 'designer' socks. These fit the bill perfectly. They serve their function (sock), come in many colors, and look fine with any shoes. If they end up not lasting as long as other socks, at this price, they are almost disposable. Bought two 'bunches' and I think my sock needs will be met for a while.