Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Knockout Kings 2000
|Price:||$19.98 + $3.89 shipping|
- EA games
- Rated= T
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The real crowd pleaser here is Knockout Kings 2000's career mode. Choosing from a wide variety of options, you get to create your own custom boxer, who can fight his way to the top in career mode or participate in exhibition and slugfest matches. Before career fights, customized boxers can be improved by training, or playing various mini-games. (A memory card is required to save custom boxer data.)
What robs Knockout Kings 2000 of the championship belt is its unbalanced 3-D graphics. The boxers look great and move fluidly, but everything else appears flat and unfinished. Thankfully, fast game speed and responsive controls clamp down on the sightseeing, which is one sure-fire way to end up KO'd. --Joe Hon
- Can create your own custom boxer
- Features realistic and arcade-style boxing
- Fast game speed and responsive controls
- Optional 1-button mode for those who don't want to memorize controls
- Except for the boxers, graphics aren't very pretty
Top Customer Reviews
So, I know a little about what I speak. I guess I use too much strategy when I play, because I always go to the body before going to the head. I always wear a guy down - "Kill the Body, and the head will follow".
Minuses 1. I was very disappointed that even after you wear a fighter down by reducing his stamina, they were still able to throw combinations and flurries constantly. Not very realistic.
2. I am very disappointed that you have to press four buttons very, very quickly to throw a combination. I am sure the computer does not have this problem judging from the amounts it throws.
3. I am very disappointed that when you start a combination or a flurry, the computer can stop you in your tracks with a punch while you do not have the ability to do so... usually, after he starts a combination, you cannot get a punch off until he is through punching.
4. I am very disappointed that you can max out your speed and power on career mode and someone like Marlon Wayans of all people still hit as hard as you. He's a comedian for crying out loud. You should knock him out with the first punch you throw. You also get beat to the punch in many fights even with 100 in speed.
5. If you have ever paid attention to the punch stats, you will find that the other guy hits on about 90-95% of his punches.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Yes Knockout Kings 2000 brought back a ton of childhood memories, thanks to you guys.Published 16 months ago by Christopher Mobley
Every item I have purchased from Gr8Bargainz4all has been in New condition as described. All items I have bought were factory sealed and the customer service is outstanding. Read morePublished on September 7, 2010 by Christoph Johnson
I really like the game, but I wish the opponent's attacks were just a little more telegraphed so that I, as a player, would have a better fighting chance against the computer that... Read morePublished on December 5, 2001 by Kenny
Knockout Kings 2000 is overall a pretty good game. After first playing it with my friend, I got hooked on it. The music is awesome. Read morePublished on November 19, 2001 by Eric A. Bryant
Battle with Rocky, Ali, Frazier, practilly all the really good players of 2000, slugfest, knockpeople down and make'em do a back flip, cuts, cool graphics, awsome, awsome, awsome. Read morePublished on August 30, 2001
I have watched boxing for many years and even competed in the amateur ranks. IF you share the same experience as me, then you can see glaring mistakes a mile away. Read morePublished on May 27, 2001 by Hank
I was and still am a big fan of the 1st K.K. because it was a fairly lifelike boxing game.I rushed out and bought K.K. Read morePublished on January 4, 2001 by mr david drury
A fine game for starters in this limited game field,but doesnt grow in time.A wide range of boxers throughout it's history could be chosen(with the omission of Mike Tyson &... Read morePublished on October 29, 2000
It's kewl when you first get it but the career mode is way to easy until after the champ! Not a single soul, not even the champ, went more than 1 round against my boxer! Read morePublished on September 6, 2000 by firstname.lastname@example.org