5.0 out of 5 stars I finally found it!
Published on July 5, 2009 by Jill Grant

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't know
The quantity of nacho cheese is too staggering even to try to make. Mix 10 lbs of cream cheese? Are you serious? I donated it to the food kitchen.
Published on June 23, 2011 by Seamus Mccormack

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally found it!, July 5, 2009
This review is from: Knorr Chili Con Queso Dip Mix, 17-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
My local grocer sells an amazing dip in their deli that I have been buying for several years now. Each time I ask for the recipe they tell me that they can't give it out. I knew based on the ingredients that they were using a mix, but I couldn't find it. Then one day while looking at grocery items here on Amazon I came across Knorr Chili Con Queso Dip Mix and I thought we might have a winner. I wasn't 100% sure that it would be the same one, but I was willing to take a chance. When I received it I did have to figure out how to make a smaller quantity because the directions are for commercial use amounts. Once finished though I was thrilled!! Now I now longer pay $6.99 a pound and with the amount you get here on Amazon it will last me a long lng time.

5.0 out of 5 stars So addicting, September 27, 2009
I have had this dip from the deli but now I can make it at home. There arent quantities for smaller portions, so add 16 oz sour cream, 1/2 cup mayo and 1.7 oz mix. Let sit in fridge for at least an hour. I add some chopped black olives and shredded cheddar cheese. I will try cilantro next time. Super easy and unfortunately I could eat the whole bowl myself

5.0 out of 5 stars this is it, October 22, 2011
I wish everyone who has spent $5.99 a lb in the deli section knew this was here. it is EXACTLY the same one we've bought for years and grumbled about the cost as it doubled since we started. Evidently a lot of us do tho since AMAZON can't keep it in stock! One can lasted 10 mos and we have it about once a month so the cost is not a lot altho it seems so at first. I'm on the 'notify' list when it comes in stock so we can stock up again. i'm actually giving a can to my daughter for her Christmas stocking, lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really good!, March 31, 2010
SMW (Keego Harbor, MI) - See all my reviews
This makes an awesome cold dip! Thank you A. Meager for the recipe. I didn't follow it exactly. I used 24 oz sour cream, a little over 1/2 cup mayo, 6-7 very heaping regular spoons of the mix, 10 or so shakes Cholula Chili Lime Hot sauce, Shredded sharp cheddar cheese. The can comes with a meatball and a fiesta salad recipe. I think this would be great in rice, or anything you normally use a taco mix in. You can find more information on this mix at [...]

Amazon rocks, so of course my shipment was on time and perfect. I have Amazon Prime shipping, which a great deal since I order from them a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is this ever going to be available again????, May 22, 2014
I am dying to have this dip mix for all the same reason the other reviewers have said, but it is NEVER in stock. Any idea when we can get it????? HELP!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 13, 2012
I buy Chili Con Queso Dip at my local grocery store deli that is made with this mix. I would love to see something meant for the average consumer to buy for use at home. There is nothing that compares to this dip and I would like to make smaller quantities at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Con Queso Dip Mix Ever, September 1, 2012
This is the absolute best Queso dip mix. My sister got me hooked and I could never find it anywhere until I found it on Amazon. I have served this dip at many get togethers and it is a big HIT! The receipe that I use is: 2 tablespoons mix, 1/2 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream, 4 ounces salsa, 2/3 cup shredded colby jack cheese. (I usually use a cup of cheese) I also use my homemade salsa with this and you just can't stop eating it!!! I usually double the recipe if I am going to take it somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, March 17, 2012
This is the most fantastic dip with sour cream, mayo and cheddar cheese. My local store sold it for a long time and then withdrew. I was so upset until I finally found this "secret" to their recipe. Now I make it all the time for my family and friends. They think I am a professional cook and I just smile in the knowing as to how it is so easy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't know, June 23, 2011