Add the savory flavors of garlic, herbs, and spices to your dishes with Knorr Garlic Herb Sauce Mix. This mix creates a creamy and delicious sauce you can use on many favorite dishes, such as pasta, tortellini, and fish fillet. Knorr Sauce Mixes are available in a variety of flavors for easy, classic cooking. This package includes 24 individual packs.
Easy Prep Directions
Knorr Sauce Mixes are easy to prepare--simply mix well with the directed number of cups of water and heat over the stove for the directed number of minutes. Serve over your favorite dishes.
Recipe Idea: Garlic & Herb Primavera Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables*
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine or pasta water
- 1 package Knorr Garlic Herb sauce mix
- 8 ounces linguine or your favorite pasta, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
* Use sliced mushrooms, 2-inch pieces of asparagus, thinly sliced red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, and thinly sliced zucchini or yellow squash.
1. Heat olive oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Add vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in wine and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Stir in Knorr Garlic Herb sauce mix blended with milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
4. Toss with hot linguine and sprinkle with cheese.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
History of Knorr
The Knorr brand was founded in 1838 when Carl Heinrich Knorr recognized the need for quickly prepared, nutritious meals. He went to extraordinary lengths to create an innovative process to retain nutritional value while cutting down cook time. Now, Knorr has become an international brand reaching more than 320 million people daily through side dishes, bouillons, sauces, gravies, soups, baking bags, seasonings, and dressings. Today, Knorr products are sold in more than 80 countries.
Make your meals special with Knorr Sauce Mixes. This full line of sauce mixes includes Hollandaise, Bearnaise, Pesto, Alfredo, Parma Rosa, Creamy Pesto, Garlic and Herb, and Four Cheese flavors.