- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$39.99 ($1.04 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Add the savory flavors of garlic, herbs, and spices to your dishes with Knorr Garlic Herb Sauce Mix. This mix creates a creamy and delicious sauce you can use on many favorite dishes, such as pasta, tortellini, and fish fillet. Knorr Sauce Mixes are available in a variety of flavors for easy, classic cooking. This package includes 24 individual packs.
Knorr Sauce Mixes are easy to prepare--simply mix well with the directed number of cups of water and heat over the stove for the directed number of minutes. Serve over your favorite dishes.
* Use sliced mushrooms, 2-inch pieces of asparagus, thinly sliced red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, and thinly sliced zucchini or yellow squash.
1. Heat olive oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Add vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in wine and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Stir in Knorr Garlic Herb sauce mix blended with milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
4. Toss with hot linguine and sprinkle with cheese.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
The Knorr brand was founded in 1838 when Carl Heinrich Knorr recognized the need for quickly prepared, nutritious meals. He went to extraordinary lengths to create an innovative process to retain nutritional value while cutting down cook time. Now, Knorr has become an international brand reaching more than 320 million people daily through side dishes, bouillons, sauces, gravies, soups, baking bags, seasonings, and dressings. Today, Knorr products are sold in more than 80 countries.
Knorr Garlic Herb Sauce Mix, 1.6-Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)
Make your meals special with Knorr Sauce Mixes. This full line of sauce mixes includes Hollandaise, Bearnaise, Pesto, Alfredo, Parma Rosa, Creamy Pesto, Garlic and Herb, and Four Cheese flavors.
Bearnaise Sauce Mix
Hollandaise Sauce Mix
Creamy Pesto Sauce Mix
Four Cheese Sauce Mix
Garlic Herb Sauce Mix
Parma Rosa Sauce Mix
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I'm buying this sauce mix for years. i make the recipe on the back, its great with tortellini. I ordered 2 boxes but Amazon send me 4 that is 48 packages. Read morePublished 17 months ago by erniefrombern
The packets expired in November of this year . I really don't want expired packets in my food storage. I wasn't expecting old packagesPublished 17 months ago by Kristy Langford
Found recipes using this sauce mix but could not find the mix anywhere. Thanks, Amazon for coming to my rescue. Now I have plenty of hand. Hope it lasts a while. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Kindle Customer