Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

86%
14%
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 5, 2013
I've been playing for years now but never really learned scales and chords, not for my teacher's lack of trying. (I have many books on scales and chords.) A friend told me to get this book. Maybe I was just ready to learn them, but I think this book helped me immensely. I like the way the scales are printed along with the fingering made a little light blub go off in my head. Chords are broken down so you can practice. I liked this so much, I purchased another for my niece.
on November 22, 2011
This book has good excercizes in it but the problem is the print is pretty small. I have a hard time reading it and I have 20/20 vision. It may be because I am a novice at piano, but I strugle to see what line the notes are on...
on February 19, 2006
This is a really good book. It has helped me progress on the piano.
on September 9, 2000
This book is the best book for beginner that I've seen before. I wanted to get a book for scales because I am beginner level. But you know, if you understand everything what this book shows, your music level and understanding will have changed completely. Although it is cheap and low pages, you would get every knowledge that you should know. I was in Boston this summer(2000) going to school college of music Barklee. And one of my friend told me that I should use this book in the begining to play piano. And I liked very much, but I forgot to copy thi book, so since I came back to Texas, I realized that I need the book. I asked my friend to copy the book, but he was like just get it in music store. So I went music store, but they don't have one, and comparing to the books in the store, this book is the best! I realized so. Now I'm getting this book in Amezon .com If you are beginer in playing piano, this is what you need, defenitely. I wish I could get this book ealier.
on March 13, 2014
What can I say, it's a music book...
seems to get the job done. The teacher required it for my son and it is being used well.
on July 17, 2015
This book provides a clear explanation with examples of scales. The answers provided make a good opportunity for practice and correction. It is plain and simple with good organization and information.
on November 4, 2015
This is my favorite scale book of all time to use as a music teacher. It is the formatting that makes it great because you get a true sense of the basics of easy key you study. I have solid little musicians because of this book and take every student I have through this specific one.